PDA

View Full Version : goblet of fire

Invigor
11-19-2005, 04:49 AM
ahhhhhhhhhh I had to work and so my girlfriend is on nightshifts until monday...ahhhh I HAVE TO WAIT MOREEE!!!!

anyone get the chance to see this tonight?

*cough* new harry potter movie *cough*

muck
11-19-2005, 05:38 AM
Tony..?? How was it..?? :razz:

Delphinus
11-19-2005, 06:35 AM
I was there in spirit but alas I have to wait too :cry:

Life gets less spontaneous after kids. Am trying to line up a babysitter for a weekend matinee though :lol:

Skimmerking
11-19-2005, 01:27 PM
I can't wait to see it i hope its like the book .

mike

christyf5
11-19-2005, 03:50 PM
It was fantastic. Best yet :cool:

Tarolisol
11-19-2005, 05:50 PM
Its really good, but i deffinitly dont think its the best. I think if you havent read the books this one is a little more confusing. They rush through things and just assume the watcher knows whats happening. But it was still exellent.

BCWolfen
11-19-2005, 06:48 PM
I was watching the making of The Goblet of Fire. This was Rowlings longest book at 725 pages. Which would translate into approxiamately a 4 hour movie LOL. So they had to cut lots and rush through some things. Its defiantely worth reading the books first, but its still an awesome representation!!!

Invigor
11-20-2005, 12:27 AM
I was watching the making of The Goblet of Fire. This was Rowlings longest book at 725 pages. Which would translate into approxiamately a 4 hour movie LOL. So they had to cut lots and rush through some things. Its defiantely worth reading the books first, but its still an awesome representation!!!

we watched that too! on A&E I think it was.

MobyDick
11-20-2005, 03:49 PM
I also seen parts of that A&E show as fliced thorugh the channels..Although I haven't seen the movie yet ...One thing I do know is that those harry potter shows are a trip! :scramble:

GobiGurl
11-26-2005, 02:39 PM
You know what they say about those European women don't you.....

Apparently they have Harry Pits and Harry Potters :eek:

outtafocus
11-26-2005, 03:22 PM
No blast ended skrewts :sad:

One_Divided
11-28-2005, 02:02 AM
I saw it last week. I have read GOF twice and I'd say considering the length of the book, it was awesome. The visuals and overall feel of the movie was much more mature and just plain cooler. They did cut out some things that I thought were rather important, yet some of the extended scenes like task #1 were far better in the movie. For those of you who haven't read the books and were severely confused by this movie, I would highly recommend catching up on the reading! Well worth it.

Oh yeah, and no blast ended skrewts.. I really wanted to see the damn things! grrr.. I guess we'll leave it to our imagination.

-Adam