PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Acro
12-21-2001, 09:19 PM
Hello All,
I'd like to wish everyone here a very merry christmas. This has been a great year for us reefers. I know some have had some bad luck but all in all its been great.
Merry Christmas Jamie

[ 21 December 2001: Message edited by: Jamie Cross ]

DJ88
12-21-2001, 09:42 PM
Merry Christmas Jamie, and all who frequent this little part of the world.. images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

See ya again soon.. Ready for the next meeting guys n gals? Jan? middle? whatcha think?

SuperFudge
12-21-2001, 09:57 PM
Merry Christmas to you,Jamie & Taryn!

May Santa bring you that reef goodie youve been waiting so patiently for!

Id also like to say a Merry Christmas to all ive recently met through our meetings and this board.

Oh,and also to the people i have yet to meet!
images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ho Ho Ho,

and no,thats doesnt stand for 3-High Outputs,3 Hang-ons or Hydrogen and Oxygen or....you bunch of Reef geeks!

Cheers all,Marc.

DJ88
12-21-2001, 10:10 PM
PFFFFTTTTTTTTTT!!

HA!!!!!!!!!!!! images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Spat out my Rum n Coke for that one Marc..

lol

Merry Christmas all.. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

reefburnaby
12-21-2001, 11:22 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Jamie, Darren, Marc and all who visit this neck of the woods.

- Victor.

Silverfish
12-22-2001, 12:26 AM
Merry Christmas to everybody! Hope you all enjoy the holidays and git lotsa presents!

I finished the last of my shopping tonight, so I am in a good mood!! images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif yay!

Bruce

canadawest
12-22-2001, 08:36 PM
Merry Christmas everyone, hope your holidays are filled with friends, family and fun.

Probably see some of you at J&L's on Boxing Day too I would think! images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Troy F
12-23-2001, 03:05 AM
Thanks Jamie, and Merry Christmas to you and all of you as well.

Tigger
12-23-2001, 02:17 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

BCReefer
12-24-2001, 12:31 PM
I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a new fish/coral under the tree (figuratively speaking of course).

images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

christyf5
12-25-2001, 05:24 PM
Merry Christmas everybody! I just got a years worth of reading for Christmas!(Conscientious Marine Aquarist, Quick Reference Guide to Inverts, Aquarium Corals and Natural Reef Aquariums). Wahooo!
I'm jealous of all you guys going for the big sale at J&L. Hopefully we'll have a meeting soon so I have an excuse to come over and get some more stuff images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Christy images/smiles/icon_smile.gif