PDA

View Full Version : Just an Address R.F.I.

SuperFudge
12-22-2001, 01:01 AM
Wondering if anyone of you would be so kind as to give me some directions from #1 heading North to King Eds.......i really am in need of some more reactor media,and oolotic sand,and i forget how to get there.

Thanks,Marc.

Troy F
12-22-2001, 02:20 AM
Marc, you take the Coquitlam exit and head up to Mariner Way. Go north on Mariner Way until you come to Austin and hang a left. Head west on Austin until you see J&L's sign on your right hand side just before you come to Blue Mountain Road and right in the same complex as Pizza Hut images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif . Merry Christmas

SuperFudge
12-22-2001, 02:38 AM
Thanks Troy,

I told Santa to put a lil something extra in your stocking this year. images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Marc.

DJ88
12-22-2001, 03:22 AM
I thought you wanted King Ed's? lol.. isn't that J&L he sent ya to???? lol

Acro
12-22-2001, 04:22 AM
Marc when ya heading out there if ya need some company let me know
Jamie

reefburnaby
12-22-2001, 05:25 AM
Hi,

I will try to explain the simplest way to get to King Eds...not the shortest (you'll get lost really fast and Edmunds is not a place you want to get lost in). Remember to bring a map... Here we go...

To get to King Eds and you are on #1, Take the exit for Willingdon and you want to travel south on Willingdon. You'll pass by the BCIT and a high school as you drive south. After the high school, you'll drive up a big hill. At the top of the hill, you see shopping centre crazy land (i.e. Metrotown, Metropolis, Crystal and etc). Turn left on Willington and Kingsway (i.e. towards the crazyness). You should be travelling south east on Kingsway now. Lots of shopping here...so you might want to take the shoulder lane to get in to the parking lot (this is a detour). If you aren't interested, continue driving south east on Kingsway (for about 3 km). You know that you are close when you drive by a mall...Middlegate Mall (on your left hand side). Continue driving and you should see a Revy (on your right hand side). Right beside Revy is Royal Bank and King Ed's (which is also on your right hand side). On the opposite side of the street, there is a bit Valu-village.

To get back on to #1, you'll need to travel south-east on Kingsway and turn left on 8th Ave. Go straight on 8th till the end. You will pass a big residential area and Mcbride St. Eventually, 8th becomes Braid St. On Braid St., you'll see a Greyhound station on your left...you'll want the centre lane since we will be turning left (its a super busy and confusing intersection on Brunette and Braide). Look to your left and you'll see a brand new skytrain station. On Brunette, you should be travelling north and over an overpass. Then...follow the green signs (the signs should be just as you get on to the ramp of the overpass)

Hope that helps.

- Victor.

SuperFudge
12-22-2001, 11:31 AM
Hey Ya!!

images/smiles/icon_mad.gif

I even wrote them all out and didnt even notice!....LOL.

Just wait till ya see what he puts in the stocking now!

LOL,I probably wouldve stood in front of J&L trying to figure out what the hell happened.

Get My E Troy?

Jamie,I might even go today....this morning sometime,I have to talk to the other half first.....Cause i can hear it already....Well thats your stocking stuffer money your spending!! images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

I will give you a ring if its today im going Jamie.

Thanks muchly Victor.
images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Marc.

[ 22 December 2001: Message edited by: Fudge ]

Acro
12-22-2001, 12:30 PM
Marc,
I think I need to talk with you. You've been in the hobby for over 5 years and don't know how to get to a pet store.King Eds is close to new west which is close to mugs and jugs.when I used to go to petstores mugs and jugs was one of them. What? they got pets there.
Jamie

Troy F
12-22-2001, 12:59 PM
Marc, honestly I was just trying to help images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif .

Jamie you kill me images/smiles/icon_smile.gif .

SuperFudge
12-22-2001, 01:02 PM
LOL,Jamie your right....im pretty sheltered,five years wouldnt be all that bad.

Shhhh(thats just reefs),ive been doing salwater since my daughter was 1 yr old.....shes 11 now! images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Now thats Bad!

Still get a chuckle every time i think back to that first tank.....75g,tap water,undergravel filter,a flourecent skull for deco and a chocolate chip starfish.
I had a feather duster smack dab in the middle of the sand,nothin else....and a poor mandarin goby,god rest their poor souls.

Before you guys all condemn me to the abyss,i can honestly say there was no good books,no informative BB`s,no www even(was there?),i think trickle filters where about to become all the rage.....Gods weve come along way!

Still cant find my way to a pet store tho!!!

Phone ya later Jamie....still waiting for her to get out of bed so i can beg and grovel for some money.
What a man has to do for his reef... images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif .

Mugs and Jugs????? Im IN! images/smiles/icon_eek.gif
Marc.

[ 22 December 2001: Message edited by: Fudge ]

DJ88
12-22-2001, 01:26 PM
Mugs n Jugs run and I am not invited.. images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I have to hit the highway.. sigh.. Gonna be a fun drive.. me, two howling cats and a highway full of idiots afraid of the snow on the side of the road.. What fun... images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Marc would it be ok if I stopped by on my way back here on the 27th?