PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with my fish

KrazyKuch
11-15-2005, 01:34 AM
Hello all, I just bought a Signapore Angle (sp?) yesturday and since I have put him in the tank he has just sat in the corner breathing kinda hard...won't eat anything nore will he leave the corner....It looks like his one eye is bulging out further then his other one, although when we bought him his eyes were fine,I think it might just be irritated...

So is he just stressed and needs some time for his eye to go back to normal.Or does he have some illness and might die from....I have the option of returning him but only untill tomorrow night.....

Anything I can do to make him get better??

shadowboy
11-15-2005, 02:46 AM
return him right away, I dont think that hes gonna make it....he could just be in shock from being moved to a new tank. Is he in quarantine? or the main

tristan

Murminator
11-15-2005, 02:50 AM
Pop eye disease?

http://www.flippersandfins.net/pop-eye.htm

geopod
11-15-2005, 02:52 AM
Hey Kevin,

My foxface does the same thing when he gets stressed out. For instance anytime I am doing some aquascaping he always hides in a corner turns black and pants like a dog in the sun. But when he calms down hes fine. And he did the same thing when I first brought him home too for a couple days. Where did you buy it? See how he is in the morning and if he is the same way I would take him back.

george

KrazyKuch
11-15-2005, 03:13 AM
Hey yeah I bought him Last night so yeah...I don't think it is a bacterial infection of popeye...I believe it is from injury as he got cought in the net and had to be pushed out so I believe thats what caused it.....I think I will observe him and if their is no sign of him getting better I will take him back!!

Murminator
11-15-2005, 03:27 AM
Where did ya get him?

KrazyKuch
11-15-2005, 03:32 AM
Pet Cetera(sp?)