PDA

View Full Version : New Store in town

BCReefer
12-03-2001, 08:43 PM
New Store in town. There is a store opening on the border of Cloverdale and Langley on the by-pass. Originally thought it was the Newton Store that was supposedly relocating to Cloverdale but no this store is brand new. Just walked in yesterday to see what they had. So far just fresh water stock and some equipment. They expect to get some salt water fish starting in mid December. The owner is a young guy in his 20’s.

Hopefully they will be good, after they complete their setup, as I can almost walk there from home.

canadawest
12-03-2001, 11:44 PM
Nice!!! More LFS within 15 minutes of me.

Hey Dale, does Mike have anything to do with this new store? I remember him mentioning opening a new location up last time I was there.

cvrle1
12-04-2001, 02:33 AM
Can you post the address for it?

Thanks

Dale D
12-04-2001, 02:45 AM
Hi Andrew

That store has nothing to do with us. Mike mentioned something about it the other day to me, but, I don't remember too much about it. I'll ask him more about it tomorrow.

He is looking at different locations in the lower mainland for expansion in the future.

Dale

titus
12-04-2001, 03:23 AM
Hello Dale,

Ever considered having a store close to the Oakridge area? I'm pretty sick of driving ALL the way to coquitlam, abbotsford, or even richmond just so I can gawk at the fishes.

Titus