PDA

View Full Version : My Christmas Card!

titus
12-06-2001, 02:15 PM
Hello,

Just checked my mailbox. UPS sent me a postcard, which says:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote At this joyous time of the year, we reflect on how much we value our association with your company, over the past year and in years to come.
My only thought: Ha! Yeah right, after you have broken some of my parcels, and gave me a full time job just to do all the claims.

For those who don't know, they broke one of my bigger shipments, sent the broken shipments back to me and expected me to pay for the return shipping and custom clearance. And when I declined and was assured that I won't be charged, they come back 4 months later with a collection agency still trying to get the money. images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif And the rest is needless to say.

Titus

DJ88
12-06-2001, 02:33 PM
Man that is unreal.. Bet they didn't actually look at the file they have on you(sounds like a spy thriller) just that you had done a lot of shipping with them.. lol

titus
12-10-2001, 12:34 AM
Hey Darren,

This is not un-real with UPS yet. One time this guy came over to inspect one of the parcels they have broken. It was packed nicely and clearly someone had stepped his foot on it, no kidding. I mentioned if the parcel was handled professionally, that wouldn't have occurred. And the dude goes "Professionally? UPS handle over a million of parcels a day." What can I say?

Worst part is, switching courier won't help either. My first experience with FedEx was just the same. Sigh.