PDA

View Full Version : Livestock from Ultimate Frag????

geopod
11-11-2005, 09:08 PM
Has anyone purchased anything from ultimatefrags.com at all? If you did can you tell me your experience you have had with them?I am debating to order now but I was told the pics are under actinics and the product doesnt look like that in person.

Let me know

george

mr_alberta
11-11-2005, 10:48 PM
Whoa George, you just missed a huge group order from them that came into Edmonton.

My frags looked good, but small for the price....who knows though, maybe I got the short end of the stick with that order.

Salinity Now
11-12-2005, 01:47 AM
I have to agree with the comment above. I ordered a couple of frags and they were in the one inch range at $50.00 a pop. Mucho donero in my opinion. The coral that I purchased were in good shape and they look fine so far.

geopod
11-12-2005, 01:56 AM
So do we need a CITES permit for this at all?Or do you just order and wait for it to come in?I am thinking of placing an order Rommel has some stuff set aside for me but...I have be told to watch I was checking first to see if anyone got stuff from there yet. Was there any extra charges at all?Like brokerage fees etc?

george

mr_alberta
11-12-2005, 02:33 AM
None of us ordered directly from Ultimate frags so I don't know what, if any paper work is needed. If you do order though, I would do it soon as the weather is getting colder and they use overnight shipping.

BMW Rider
11-12-2005, 03:32 AM
I got two acro frags, one was quite small the other was a good size. Unfortunately, neither arrived alive.