PDA

View Full Version : Frags/mini colonies for sale

Chin_Lee
11-11-2005, 08:41 AM
I need to save up some money for Boxing Day coming up in 6 weeks! So I am selling off some pieces and cutting off some pieces.
My system has been treated for interceptor twice within the last two weeks. Polyp extensions are very good, and no signs of red bugs since.

1) Yellow bali slimers for sale
Frags attached $25 each
Mini colonies attached $45
This is not an image of what you will get but it give you a good idea what color it is.
http://www.canreef.com/photopost/data/500/236IMG_4366a.jpg

2) Purple stag
Frags unattached only. These will be cut on demand and I'm not looking to cut too much because I want the mother colony to retain is shape. A couple of stragler pieces will be fragged at $10 per inch.
The colony can be seen in the top left corner of this picture in the front.
http://www.canreef.com/photopost/data/500/236DSC00818a.JPG

3) purple/blue tenius acro
Its in the bottom left corner of picture number 2 beside the lime green cap. Frags will be cut on demand at $10 per 1.5 inch.

4) Baby blue gray acro.
This one has really opened up its polyps since I treated with interceptor. This one likes to take up space as you can see. So its time to bonsai this puppy.
Frags will be unattached and will be cut on demand at $10 per inch.
http://www.canreef.com/photopost/data/500/236DSC00814a.JPG

5) Wild growth pink birdnest with purple polyps
This one I got from Kari in Calgary. It needs high light and its pink but it is not as intense as "hot pink" that I've seen with some other really pink birdsnest. The purple polyps really make this one kinda cool.
Frags will be unattached and will be cut on demand at $10 for approximately 1.5 inch. Because of its growth, it should include several branches on each frag.
http://www.canreef.com/photopost/data/500/236DSC00811a.JPG

6) encrusting gorgorian
This looks like green star polyps on a stick but its actually a gorgonian. Easy to prune to your liking.
Frags will be cut on demand at $5 per inch.
http://www.canreef.com/photopost/data/500/236146_4655.JPG

Thats it for now. I may decide to add some more tomorrow when I wake up and look at my tank.
PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for looking.

Xtasia
11-11-2005, 09:38 AM
nice stuff chin.

mr_alberta
11-11-2005, 12:45 PM
Hey Chin,

I'm coming out in 4 days so save some for me!

Cheers,
-Harvey

muck
11-11-2005, 02:46 PM
Im in for a baby blue gray acro frag provided harvey can pickup for me.. :mrgreen:
That ok with you Harv..?? hehe

saltynuts
11-11-2005, 03:12 PM
harv oh harv. whats ya doin. i would like to get the yellow slimer frag, and the purple blue acro. :multi: you can do it :multi:.
if it dies not work ouy will you ship t7z 2w1

cprowler
11-11-2005, 03:50 PM
PMed :razz:

Chin_Lee
11-11-2005, 05:22 PM
Hi guys.
I've received lots of interest and I'll have to slowly go through them. I can't believe 90% of the interested parties are not locals which makes its a little more difficult but nevertheless, I will accomodate. Please be patient as I juggle work, family and reef husbandry.

For all Albertans who have expressed interest, I will try to work something out with my good friend Harvey from Edmonton who will be in town next week. (Harvey treated me like a king when I was in Edmonton about a year ago and I will forever be greatful.) Then you guys can work it out how they will get to you from there which is probably a lot cheaper and safer. However if you still want shipping, please advise when I respond to your PM accordingly.

Thanks all

mr_alberta
11-11-2005, 05:59 PM
Hi guys.
I've received lots of interest and I'll have to slowly go through them. I can't believe 90% of the interested parties are not locals which makes its a little more difficult but nevertheless, I will accomodate. Please be patient as I juggle work, family and reef husbandry.

For all Albertans who have expressed interest, I will try to work something out with my good friend Harvey from Edmonton who will be in town next week. (Harvey treated me like a king when I was in Edmonton about a year ago and I will forever be greatful.) Then you guys can work it out how they will get to you from there which is probably a lot cheaper and safer. However if you still want shipping, please advise when I respond to your PM accordingly.

Thanks all

Thanks for the kind words Chin :smile: I hope to be able to meet up with you when I'm out there.

cprowler
11-14-2005, 04:45 AM
Thanks for the frags Chin, Then seem to be settling in nicely. :mrgreen:

You have a fabulous tank, everyone should be so lucky to have a system like yours. Thanks for showing me around.

Bill

Chin_Lee
11-14-2005, 07:30 AM
Thanks for the frags Chin, Then seem to be settling in nicely. :mrgreen:

You have a fabulous tank, everyone should be so lucky to have a system like yours. Thanks for showing me around.

Bill

:redface:

hockey nut
11-14-2005, 07:41 AM
Come on chin.....

You have a very cool tank man.!!!!!! :mrgreen: