PDA

View Full Version : WTB Zoo frags....this weekend?

Chaloupa
11-10-2005, 04:12 AM
Hey all! I am looking for Zoo's. I have 2 colors in my tank and I would like to add more. If you have any frags that you are selling please PM me as I am coming to the Big City :cool: on Friday to check out all the stores we don' have! Thanks so much!

WWWD
11-10-2005, 04:14 AM
check oa out, they usally have some nice frags kicking around

Chaloupa
11-10-2005, 04:15 AM
Thank you so much. I haven't been to any of the shops in Van and am checking as many out as we can while we are there....

exee
11-10-2005, 04:20 AM
I just unloaded some zoo frags at Fin-Ominal Fish. If your in the richmond area maybe take a look with them to see if any are left. :smile:

WWWD
11-10-2005, 04:21 AM
I just unloaded some zoo frags at Fin-Ominal Fish. If your in the richmond area maybe take a look with them to see if any are left. :smile:

woo what colors did yo bring, ill swing by tomorrow?

Chaloupa
11-10-2005, 04:22 AM
that sounds great! WWWD don't you go buyin them all on me!!! :lol: Can you send me the address? I will be going by a google map so the easier the better!

exee
11-10-2005, 04:37 AM
3 of them were neon green skirt, orange center (very close or the same as eagle eyes)

1 green frag with purple mouth if i remember correctly

i also brought some other frags over and 2 large mushroom rocks (blue mushroom, and green striped mushrooms)

some other assorted frags including 1 florida ricordia mushroom.

don't know of the prices though, you'll have to find that out when you get there :redface:

exee
11-10-2005, 04:40 AM
#108 5188 Westminster Highway (& #2 Rd)
Richmond, BC
Telephone: 604-274-1602

But i have no idea if its still there as its been there since sunday. might want to give them a call before going.

Chaloupa
11-10-2005, 06:10 AM
will do! Thanks so much! Hopefully the Ricordea will still be there but my chances are slim if you dropped them off on Sunday...and especially now that everyone on here has read that and is rushing down there :lol:

SeaHorse_Fanatic
11-10-2005, 06:24 AM
OA is off River Road in Ladner/Delta area. Contact info is:

Email: info@oceanaquatics.com

Tel: 604-940-1988

Fax: 604-940-7299

Toll Free: 1-800-605-0914

Address: Unit 5 7550 76th st Delta, BC

If you're on River Road, it's in the complex at the intersection with the Husky Station, near a big yellow building called "National Tire."

HTH,

Anthony

Xtasia
11-14-2005, 12:43 AM
Wondering how it went Chaloupa.

Busy weekend but I heard you made out like a bandit.. We have to meet up next time.

X.

Chaloupa
11-14-2005, 07:15 AM
I gotta say the trip was a BLAST!!! I did get a few...ok ALOT of zoo frags and one really nice sized zoo piece from Ocean Aquatics (HELLO FRAG HEAVEN!) ..I also got some nice corals from OA (one is a sun coral that fed very well tonight), some coral frags, and a beautiful blue tuxedo urchin, got some dry goods, a couple of Nudi's and an urchin from J&L, got a really nice pair of Gold Stripe Maroon Clowns (thanks to help from Anthony SeaHorse_Fanatic), met up with some very very nice people some who helped us out a lot and some that were very "generous"; Callum (Hockey Nut), John (WWWD), James, Harold and Wendell from OA, Neal (Deacon Hemp), Robert Jang, and checked out some nice tanks....all in all wallet was empty, tanks are full...and trip was excellent! Very impressed with the selection that you have available and the great shops! Hope to meet you next time Ivy! Thanks to everyone! Sarah and Larry