PDA

View Full Version : Battlestar Galactica

outtafocus
11-10-2005, 12:32 AM
Who has been watching the new generation of Battlestar Galactica?

I am very impressed with this show. Some pretty cool stuff.

Delphinus
11-10-2005, 01:21 AM
I like the show. I'm not watching it though, it's actually all repeats though from last year,and I saw them all. :neutral: Hopefully they get on with making season 2 soon.

Two other shows I'm waiting on season 2, the new Dr. Who and Charlie Jade... their absence is driving me nuts!!

Oh the plight of the sci fi TV series junkie ... :lol:

WWWD
11-10-2005, 01:24 AM
season 2 is already over, they are working on season 3 now.

Delphinus
11-10-2005, 01:25 AM
Space still hasn't even started showing season 2. :frown:

WWWD
11-10-2005, 01:29 AM
oh really? i just download them from bit torrent, the season are short only 12 epidoes. im also waiting on the good dr to return, im a who junkie.

Delphinus
11-10-2005, 01:32 AM
Yeah, guess that's the way to go then. I had no idea season 2 was done, the last I checked into it (and I thought it wasn't that long ago, but I guess I'm mistaken) was that season 2 was still in production.

How was season 2?

WWWD
11-10-2005, 01:36 AM
season 2 was good, but getting bogged down in the fleet politics and the interworkings of the cylons. i have a buddy who was doing compositing on the show, as far as i know they are hard at work on season 3. seems like a big hit for space channel.

try some of the larger bt sites, im sure you can start grabbing them all.

Delphinus
11-10-2005, 01:38 AM
Oh yeah I'm sure they're out there, just didn't think to look for them.

If Space will show them I'm happy enough to wait. I was kind of hoping they would have started it but apparently there was enough interest to repeat the season.

outtafocus
11-10-2005, 01:38 AM
I know space is going to show the second season coming soon, dont know when.
I missed all the first run of the show, so I am playing catch up. I still mis most of the episodes so I will just have to buy the box set.

I am a self proclaimed sci-fi junkie also.

jws444
11-10-2005, 03:39 AM
oh really? i just download them from bit torrent, the season are short only 12 epidoes. im also waiting on the good dr to return, im a who junkie.

You mean the entire season 2 has been illegally released on peer to peer already? That's a shame.

WWWD
11-10-2005, 04:07 AM
no it aired a few months ago on sky in the uk.

IluvHockey
11-10-2005, 04:39 AM
no it aired a few months ago on sky in the uk.

The first ten episode of season 2 also aired in the US in July to September. The remaining episode won't start until January. You can also download director and cast commentary at scifi.com one of the networks (NBC - specialty channel) that owns the rights to the show. It will likely be braodcast in HDTV in the summer like they did with season one. By the way it is also mad ein Vancouver, BC. I know a few people work at the MGM studio there.

IluvHockey
11-10-2005, 04:46 AM
I also missed Dr. Who. Too bad Christopher Eccleston is gone. He was a good doctor. It didn't take long to get to like him. Been a fan of the series since the 1980s. And quite enjoy the update.