PDA

View Full Version : Canucks at Flames

adidas
11-08-2005, 06:32 PM
Great game by the Flames last night and saturday. Down with the Canucks :razz:

You guys enjoy the games?

rickjames
11-08-2005, 06:40 PM
First game, no, last game yes. Last night was a great game even though we lost. :sad: I just hate 1-0 games, no matter who wins. Boring.....

OCDP
11-08-2005, 06:59 PM
hah saturdays game.. a little sad.. too much fighting, its just stupid. and then when interviewed they reply "its just a good, spirited game" haha.. IMO fighting is just stupid, they call every little thing now so the players don't get as many injurys ,etc.. but instead lets let them pound the **** out of eachother, over and over and over again.

SJSobczyk
11-08-2005, 07:16 PM
Either way the flames won 2 games against a heated division rival, AND scored more then 1 goal the second game. Oh and the oilers lost..................... :biggrin:

Steve

pelle31
11-08-2005, 08:25 PM
hah saturdays game.. a little sad.. too much fighting, its just stupid. and then when interviewed they reply "its just a good, spirited game" haha.. IMO fighting is just stupid, they call every little thing now so the players don't get as many injurys ,etc.. but instead lets let them pound the **** out of eachother, over and over and over again.

Go watch International hockey then, what's wrong with a few fights? Seems to me fighting has been around the game forever. You take out the fights you may as well watch International hockey. Whayt next no body checking cause someone may get a bruise??? I like the goals but i also like the fights.

Good games played by the Flames on both nights. Last night could have gone either way.

Tarolisol
11-08-2005, 08:49 PM

Fighting is part of the game and it always will be, nothing get the team and crowd goin like a good fight. If you dont like fighting go watch some womens hockey. And the 1-0 game was just as exiting as the 4-3 game.

OCDP
11-08-2005, 08:50 PM
go flames go.... yipeeee

scuglass
11-08-2005, 08:58 PM
its not to minimize injurys its to make the game faster and let the finess players (jagr salanee) start scoring and not be brought down by 7 foot 250 lb giants

OCDP
11-08-2005, 09:27 PM
Hmm can we not read? Do we not understand what IMO means yet?

Inhale, exhale.. relax... yikes.

digital-audiophile
11-08-2005, 09:37 PM
What a hockey game without a good fight. I enjoyed the Saturday much more because of the physical play. Last night was a yawner untill halfway through the third.

Greg

adidas
11-08-2005, 11:03 PM
yup, last nights game could have used some fights. But, there were some good goals. Nothing sweeter than Beating the canucks twice in a row. You guys go to the games?