PDA

View Full Version : MARC!!!!!! Please STOP IT!

DJ88
11-29-2001, 09:27 PM
MARC! images/smiles/icon_eek.gif images/smiles/icon_eek.gif Put some men's clothes on at least!! Or get rid of those panties!!!! You are scarin the fish all the way out here. images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

http://members.shaw.ca/montipora/pictures/oh_my.jpg

images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Hee hee

[ 29 November 2001: Message edited by: DJ88 ]

StirCrazy
11-29-2001, 11:36 PM
haha to cool

ruck'n'reefer
11-30-2001, 01:39 AM
Darren: either you have way toooooo much time on your hands, or you realllly like looking at Marc in those panties!!!! Maybe you should let someone else wear them for a change... I heard Andrew mention he was interested. images/smiles/icon_eek.gif images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

BTW what digi cam do you have?

[ 29 November 2001: Message edited by: ruck'n'reefer ]

DJ88
11-30-2001, 02:08 AM
Kodak DC280.. Sweet little cam.. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

No comment on the Marc stuff.. images/smiles/icon_wink.gif lol

Ok.. too much time on my hands.. lol..

Shadetree
11-30-2001, 02:26 AM
hmmmm...
I think that is Darrens' fish, that would mean Marc is in panties in front of Darrens' tank.
hmmmm...

Scott

DJ88
11-30-2001, 02:28 AM
HA!!!!!!! HEE HEE!!!!!!! LOL!!!

ok.. almost peed myself on that one.. Good one Scott.. images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Troy F
11-30-2001, 02:41 AM
You guys are all givin' me the creeps. Knock if off or I'm going to close the thread images/smiles/icon_wink.gif .

SuperFudge
11-30-2001, 08:20 PM
LOL,didnt even see the thread.

So? everyone elses jaws drop when i put those on and walk around.....why should i expect otherwise ? images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Actually,in the clowns defense....YOU try and say "If you flash that damn light in my eyes just one more time..." while submerged underwater,youd look much the same....heh. images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Marc.

DJ88
11-30-2001, 09:00 PM
Don't use the flash on the camera Marc.

Seems to reflect back in the glass..

You above all others should know that..

Aren't those blinds in your tank pics? HA!

images/smiles/icon_razz.gif images/smiles/icon_razz.gif images/smiles/icon_razz.gif images/smiles/icon_razz.gif images/smiles/icon_razz.gif