PDA

View Full Version : Happy Stamps day

Bob I
11-07-2005, 12:32 AM
Today was a great day for the Stamps. Whipping Edmonton is always a happy event. Oh yeah, the Lions did not fare very well this weekend either. :razz: :biggrin:

StirCrazy
11-07-2005, 12:37 AM
Today was a great day for the Stamps. Whipping Edmonton is always a happy event. Oh yeah, the Lions did not fare very well this weekend either. :razz: :biggrin:

was Edmonton even there? I wasn't sure who I was watching :rolleyes:

Steve

KrazyKuch
11-07-2005, 12:48 AM
haha I love it when calgary beats edmonton!

Johnny Reefer
11-07-2005, 02:39 AM
Oh yeah, the Lions did not fare very well this weekend either. :razz: :biggrin:

See ya at the Western Final! :razz: :mrgreen:

Cheers,

Samw
11-07-2005, 04:05 AM
Oh yeah, the Lions did not fare very well this weekend either. :razz: :biggrin:

Argh. Don't remind me. I was at there at BC Place to witness Sask's come from behind victory with less than 2 minutes left. Lions blew a 12-3 lead going into the 4thQ.

Edmonton Eskimo
11-07-2005, 06:59 AM
An absolutely disgusting performance today. I love ricky ray but come on no td's in what 20 quarters now. If I was the coach I would start Jason Maas next week. Let's get ready for the real game at mcmahon!

Beermaster
11-07-2005, 12:32 PM
OMG did Edmonton just not want to play yesterday or what? that had to be the worse game i think i have ever seen from edmonton!

and dont me started on ole Ricky Ray, just look when the brought out whats his nuts there the 4th stringer, a 40yd TD pass while Mr. Ray cant throw one in what 20 - 23 Quarters now?

damnit i gotta start cheering for Calgary