PDA

View Full Version : It's almost Christmas

titus
11-27-2001, 10:40 PM
Hello All,

Since I won't be going to any meetings soon to give you all a hug for the Christmas time, I have added some effects to spice (... or more like chill) things up a bit.

Hope no one will find the snowfall too dizzy. If it is really annoying, let me know. It'll be here for the season only.

Titus

Reefmaster
11-27-2001, 11:03 PM
LOL what a computer goof i am. i was about to run the virus scanner!! images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
shane

christyf5
11-27-2001, 11:07 PM
Haha! I love it! How did you get that to work on the page? I gotta do that for my site, along with putting a santa hat on Mow, my lawnmower blenny images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Christy images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DJ88
11-28-2001, 01:08 AM
Too cool... images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I like it..

titus
11-28-2001, 01:36 AM
Hello,

That's great. So we'll leave the effect up here until end of season.

Christy, I found a javascript off the net. Just type "snow effect" into search engines and you'll get some links.

Titus

canadawest
11-28-2001, 02:40 AM
I think it's cool too, but it slows the damn computer down huge!

reefburnaby
11-28-2001, 05:32 AM
Hi,

Okay...who's the wise guy...

This snowflake thing is burning up my CPU (@ 100% usage).

- Victor.

DJ88
11-28-2001, 11:10 AM
Doesn't seem to affect mine.

Go big or go home I say.. images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

1.2 Gig Thunderbird 768 Meg RAM.

images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

canadawest
11-28-2001, 12:18 PM
Darren, in the wise words of the Python troupe...

I fart in your general direction!

reefburnaby
11-28-2001, 12:55 PM
Darren,

No wonder....1.2G Thunderbird. On my remote monitoring machine (i.e. I can watch my reef and surf), its a 200M P1.

- Victor.

[ 28 November 2001: Message edited by: reefburnaby ]

SuperFudge
11-28-2001, 03:24 PM
Since you didnt bring me my 175 gal. Bowfront last year Santa....youll be getting Aragonite Cookies and a Big ol cup of Skimmate if ya come around here again! images/smiles/icon_razz.gif .

Anonymous.

images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

DJ88
11-28-2001, 03:51 PM
Tsk Tsk Tsk..

That anonymous person sure is a bitter old one isn't he? images/smiles/icon_razz.gif Yup.. that's Marc.. Old n bitter.. ooops mean Anonymous.. images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

lol

Like I said guys. Go big or go home.. I won't get into the rest of the system if the 1.2g Thunderbird gotcha goin.. lol

reefburnaby
11-28-2001, 05:49 PM
Hi Darren,

I was once like you (wasn't that long ago).

But...just for fun...I have a dual processor PC (more like a server) as my other home machine. LVS-SCSI....

- Victor.

DJ88
11-28-2001, 06:11 PM
Wohooo! now that is a puter.. images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I still enjoy the 'puter stuff.. been my job for ages.. Well electronics.. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I can understand it.. People on the other hand.. images/smiles/icon_wink.gif images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Then there is Marc.. he doen't understand puters.. Right Marc? Or is it both you don't understand?

BTW. How's those panties doin? images/smiles/icon_eek.gif images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

SuperFudge
11-28-2001, 10:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DJ88:
I can understand it.. People on the other hand.. images/smiles/icon_wink.gif images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Then there is Marc.. he doen't understand puters.. Right Marc? Or is it both you don't understand?

BTW. How's those panties doin? images/smiles/icon_eek.gif images/smiles/icon_eek.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Computers......Well,I know how to get to my favorite websites,and on my good days i might even be able to pull off an e-mail or two,so id have to humbly agree...I suck,plain and simple.

The panties on the other hand have given me the strength and confidence i need to get through my Cyber-shortcomings! images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Marc.

smokinreefer
11-28-2001, 10:20 PM
...thought i was just trippin out... images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif images/smiles/icon_eek.gif images/smiles/icon_wink.gif