PDA

View Full Version : An Idea..

One_Divided
11-27-2001, 08:45 PM
I don't want it to look like a rip off of reef central or anything, but I was thinking it would be cool to have a "member's tanks" links section on this page.. It takes a while looking through people's info to find some one who has a webpage up for their tank. I'll even help however I can in terms of graphics and such to get it going.

DJ88
11-27-2001, 09:10 PM
That sounds like a good idea to me.. It would be up to Titus tho. And dependant on how much space is require to do this. Or how much work is involved in setting it up. I think it woudl be more of a small area where links were contained to each tank. ie a separate page that pops up when a link is selected..

If you want and have the time go ahead and start making somethign that will fit in with the sites colors etc.. if it comes down to it I'll host the page on my server. That is no problem..

I guess we will see what Titus has to say.

I'll pass it on Adam..

PS how goe the new CD??? images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Still waiting over here.. images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

One_Divided
11-27-2001, 11:49 PM
Hey Darren, I was thinking just links to start off.. members could just submit site name and url in some sort of script.. I'm sure we've got a few web buffs around here that would know..

It would be cool to have an option to submit a little pic to certain specs, but then we're talkin about hosting space and loading time..

The recordings are goin good! I'll have a couple to show you next time I'm in Van..

DJ88
11-28-2001, 01:15 AM
Well I have already set up an email and web space for it.. one way or another we can do it.. Start making summtin..

the email is

canreef.members@shaw.ca

[ 27 November 2001: Message edited by: DJ88 ]

titus
11-28-2001, 01:38 AM
Hello,

Believe me I'm already working on that. One of my original concerns was the amount of links and update frequncy for this. However, we can get something started without being too fancy. Give me some time. I'll let you guys know when it's ready.

Titus

DJ88
11-28-2001, 01:39 AM
Sweet.. Thanks for letting us know Titus..

There you are Adam..

One_Divided
11-28-2001, 02:02 AM
Cool! Sounds good Titus! Let me know if there's anything I can do images/smiles/icon_wink.gif