PDA

View Full Version : WTB/ Queen Conc, Or and other type of conc

Mykle6o6
11-05-2005, 08:27 PM
Well I need a conc, 2 if posible im in brandon. (dont know If I spelled it right)

Skimmerking
11-05-2005, 11:29 PM
it spelled conch and Yes i have one, young fella!!!! what size tank are you putting it in is it the 43 gal tank then you will only need 1 of them.

So like always what do you have that i dont have. Oh ya did your dad get rid of the flat worms yet. :rolleyes:

i have a conch if you need one :mrgreen:

mike

Mykle6o6
11-06-2005, 04:23 AM
Yeah my dad got rid of the flat worms, And I have a 43 gallon and a 20 gallon set up. My dad doesnt really have a tank any more either, I kinda stole about 120 lbs of the aragonite sand we got from you, about 110 lbs of live rock and the dual 175's that we got from you. He got out of it so I got into it and took all the stuff. I've got right now some rics some other muchrooms, zoo'a, pulsing xxenia, GSP, moon coral, sun coral, 3-4 leathers, than just some fish. But im going to wpg or calgary this weekend comming up so im gona get me some more stuff! So anyways on the conch topic, you looking to sell? If so what yeah want for it? Im home all day tomorow if you wana gimmie a call. Im shure yeah still got my number if yeah dont ill send you a pm.
Mykle