PDA

View Full Version : Need a favor....anyone going to Van today/tomorrow etc?

Chaloupa
11-05-2005, 04:38 AM
Hey I have a couple of fish that I've bought.....I am wondering if anyone is going over this weekend that wouldn't mind picking them up for me? I would be VERY happy! The guy that I bought them from will meet you at J&L I just have to arrange a time...let me know. PM me....thanks...I know this is an odd request. Sarah :redface:

BCWolfen
11-07-2005, 07:01 AM
Dang, A little late with the post Sarah. I was in Kamloops this weekend and got back into Nanaimo this evening, but just now saw your post. Sorry :cry: I could have brought them over for you.

Chaloupa
11-07-2005, 07:12 AM
Hey Gerald-thank you so much for the offer...I wish I had been able to get to ya sooner too! It has been a bit of a run around. A friend whom we hoped could bring them back ended up coming home early and we were still up in the air with the guy that I was buying them from......We are going to head over to Van on Friday morning....and bring them back with us on Saturday. Unless I find someone that is going over sooner and coming back quickly. I want these fish sooo much!!! BUT, if we end up having to go over...YAY shopping at different shops might be a bit of fun...although we really like the ones on the Island. Very nice! Thank you so much again, and hopefully you will be in on the proposed meeting on the 26th? I am hoping to meet as many people as possible!

One_Divided
11-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Hey Sarah, I'll be at J&L on Sunday if you need fish picked up.. Let me know...

-Adam

Chaloupa
11-08-2005, 12:26 AM
Hey Adam...thanks so much! But the guy turned around and sold them to someone else after we had a deal....guess we will just go over Friday to shop...if anyone needs anything the offer is open ... we are going to tour the fish shops there....Hidden Reef, J&L and OA as we have never been to any of them! Sarah :biggrin:

BCWolfen
11-08-2005, 03:17 AM
What time Friday are you heading over Sarah? And which Ferry are you catching? I may take you up on the offer to get some stuff from J&L's

And yes I'll be at the meet on Saturday.

Chaloupa
11-08-2005, 04:04 AM
Hey Gerald! We are going over on an early (and I mean early...so much "looking" to do!) ferry on Friday and coming back on the Saturday afternoon...later so we can get fish and get home.....let me know what you need and I can pick it up then get it to you on the other side. No problem! Sarah :biggrin:

One_Divided
11-08-2005, 07:34 AM
I'll be heading over early on friday to... See if u can spot me on the ferry...