PDA

View Full Version : Marc

DJ88
11-13-2001, 02:33 PM
Did you get the pics I sent? I am not sure of how big your mail max size is so I only sent half.. Once I know you have them downloaded I will send the rest..

[ 13 November 2001: Message edited by: DJ88 ]

Shadetree
11-13-2001, 06:32 PM
Hey Darren,

When you get them all downloaded send them my way and I will post them on Marc's page.

Scott

DJ88
11-13-2001, 06:55 PM
Scott,

Oh I have them all on disk.. It is just there is 12megs of pics.. can't email em all at once.. how many megs does your mail server max out at? if it is 5 like most I can send that many each day. or until I get confirmation from you you have them downloaded.

Let me know..

Aquattro
11-13-2001, 09:55 PM
Darren, you can email them to me and I can put them on my server for download. I have no restrictions on email size.

DJ88
11-14-2001, 05:13 PM
I'll call you tonight marc.

SuperFudge
11-15-2001, 04:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DJ88:
I am not sure of how big your mail max size is so I only sent half
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It Says "you are operating at 2 mb beyond storage capacity"

LOL,She`s not gonna take much more`a this captian!

Ya,thanks Darren did you get my other email?...I just was letting you know how stupid i was...cause i cant seem to figure out how to download them out of there??

Scott,I was hoping to be able to sort through them,as there is quite of bit of glare on some of them,and you cant see some of the corals or fish.
(It is not due to any photographer error images/smiles/icon_wink.gif....I just didnt shut the blinds).

If anyone could fill me in on how to get those pics out of the account,i would be forever grateful images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks guys for your help,Marc.

DJ88
11-17-2001, 07:17 PM
Take a peek at this Marc.

This is a freshwater dip I did of those corals.. images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

You shoudl have heard the screams of pain.. images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

http://members.home.net/darren0469/flatworms.jpg

DJ88
11-19-2001, 08:35 PM
I didn't say nuttin about no valonia... images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Hee hee..

talk to ya soon..

SuperFudge
11-20-2001, 04:55 AM
What a Guy.......Give `em some corals for his new tank,and he posts a pic of the flatworms and Valonia!.... images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Just Harassin ya heh,Marc.

[ 19 November 2001: Message edited by: Fudge ]