PDA

View Full Version : finally, a school cooler than hogwarts school of wizardry!

Invigor
11-03-2005, 10:55 PM
http://www.sylvania.com/LearnLighting/LIGHTPOINT/LIGHTPOINTCanada/LightpointCanadaCourseCatalogue.htm

go on and tell me that's not the coolest thing ever!! :crazyeye:

StirCrazy
11-03-2005, 11:53 PM
http://www.sylvania.com/LearnLighting/LIGHTPOINT/LIGHTPOINTCanada/LightpointCanadaCourseCatalogue.htm

go on and tell me that's not the coolest thing ever!! :crazyeye:

to bad it is all based around lighting office spaces.. the techniques and such ate totally different and if you start asking about 20K bulbs and PAR they will look at you like your a 3 headed monster.. I know 2 people who have taken these courses :mrgreen:

Steve

Beverly
11-03-2005, 11:59 PM
Now THOSE are geek courses :eek: :lol: :razz:

Invigor
11-04-2005, 01:19 AM
nothing wrong with being a geek! :mrgreen: and office spaces are fine, I'd like to get into the electrician field with commercial lighting as my "specialty"

Beverly
11-04-2005, 01:22 AM
nothing wrong with being a geek! :mrgreen:

So true :biggrin: Geeks are good :cool:

StirCrazy
11-04-2005, 12:21 PM
nothing wrong with being a geek! :mrgreen: and office spaces are fine, I'd like to get into the electrician field with commercial lighting as my "specialty"

yup it is kinda like the interior design school for office and warehouse lighting. you will learn how many SQ^FT you need per light and how to chose fixtures to maximize your lighting of the concrete floor/work station.

kinda neat but I wouldn't pay for it unless I was doing a business that was strictly designing setups as you become more of an architect and not actually doing the work. so basically you do up the lighting scheme and a lighting installer puts them where you wanted them as per your blueprint. so if you want to be an electrician who is installing commercial lighting you don't need the courses.

Steve

KrazyKuch
11-04-2005, 09:43 PM
Now why would you want to become an electrician????

scuglass
11-05-2005, 02:55 AM
i still think the coolest school is derick zoolanders school for kids who cant read good :mrgreen:

OCDP
11-05-2005, 03:57 AM
hahahah

Invigor
11-05-2005, 04:03 AM
i still think the coolest school is derick zoolanders school for kids who cant read good :mrgreen:

hahah yea