PDA

View Full Version : "Candyland" Reef

OCDP
11-03-2005, 02:43 PM
Well I have been thinking the past week or so , and I now have decided that my 20g 'nano' is going to be zoanthid dominated :exclaim:
:smilecol:

I have been looking around online and zoo dominated nanos look awesome.. it's total eye candy. I plan to keep a couple nice SPS pieces, if I can ever find some acro mille here..(PM me if ya got some calgarians) I think it will look really nice once the zoos spread and cover all my rocks. I was leaning towards going more SPS dominated but then realized, SPS are too touchy, too pricey, and too demanding. Zoos on the other hand are very colorful and not nearly as hard to keep as SPS .

So if you are in the Calgary area, selling , or looking to trade some zoanthids please PM me and we can work something out! Anything to help me get a nice collection going would be greatly appreciated.

Just felt like sharing, thanks for reading :mrgreen:

NanoReef
11-03-2005, 04:11 PM
if you are willing to ship, i will trade/sell mine

Bob I
11-03-2005, 06:22 PM
if you are willing to ship, i will trade/sell mine

A bit of a hijack, but I have half a dozen well established frags ready for trading. I just want to get one of your green ones. Maybe we should investigate dry shipping a couple of frags. I am concerned about temperature though. :eek:

Funky_Fish14
11-03-2005, 10:27 PM
Just a warning that the zoos will kill SPS they come in contact with!

OCDP
11-03-2005, 10:29 PM
Yep, I am aware of that.. thanks though :smile: