PDA

View Full Version : UBB ??? for Titus

Troy F
08-14-2001, 02:22 PM
Titus have you posted on any of the boards about this here board? The MOPS BB has a large Canadian contingent but for the most part is eastern based. It would be nice to advertise the board around town at the various LFS, as well as the BBs, and see if we can get out to a broader range of people. The more the merrier.

Shadetree
08-14-2001, 05:39 PM
Troy,

Make sure you put a link in your signature on the other boards. If you look at any posts I make now on the other boards it has the Canreef BB link on the bottom Just copy and paste this, and then remove the spaces from it, there should be only one between Canreef and BB [ url=http://www.canreef.com/ubb6/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi]Canreef BB[/url ]

Scott

titus
08-14-2001, 07:52 PM
Hello Troy,

I have only announced it in the rec.aquaria.marine.reefs once. I thought if I announce it on the other boards it might be considered as a commercial post. On the other hand, if the members of this board announce it then it'd be another story. images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

And thanks Scott for the Signature link.

Titus

Doug
08-14-2001, 07:54 PM
They are not all from the east. I am there also. But I guess thats east to you guys. images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Guess being in the middle, I can be the ref. images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Troy F
08-14-2001, 08:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doug:
They are not all from the east. I am there also. images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doug, I took that for granted images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif . I don't think there is a half decent board out there that I haven't seen you on.

Doug
08-15-2001, 07:01 AM
Troy, does that mean I need a life. images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Nice to be retired. images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Troy F
08-15-2001, 08:54 AM
I'd never suggest someone, "get a life". They might get one of mine. I'm actually envious. I'm counting the days til I retire and I'm getting closer. Only 23,376 days to go. Course working at my job is like being semi-retired. images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

titus
08-15-2001, 11:40 AM
Hello Troy,

What do you do?

Titus

Troy F
08-15-2001, 01:34 PM
I do mobile repairs for an office furniture company. Kind of a jack-of-all-trades kind of gig. I set my own hours though and that in itself is a bonus.