PDA

View Full Version : Time Change

OCDP
10-30-2005, 03:12 PM
Just to let those who forgot... time to "fall back" set your clock back an hour. I notice the forums time hasn't been changed yet either

Scott

Ruth
10-30-2005, 03:29 PM
Or for us lucky enough to live in the Peace or East Kootenays we just stay the same. Sask. too I think?

Invigor
10-30-2005, 03:39 PM
yup. we stay the same

rickjames
10-30-2005, 05:29 PM
Or for us lucky enough to live in the Peace or East Kootenays we just stay the same. Sask. too I think?

Arghh... you guys are lucky, I hate daylight savings! I would rather drive to work in the dark and come home in the daylight...

Plus all those timers to change! :rolleyes:

Bob I
10-30-2005, 05:39 PM
I am lucky, I have an alarm clock that adjusts its own time (I think it picks up a signal from the power grid) Also I have one VCR, and my DVD recorder that adjust for DST. If the Americans get their way and make DST a month longer those two units will be screwed up. :mad: Y2K all over :question:

BMW Rider
10-30-2005, 07:53 PM
I always seem to miss at least one clock or timer. That usually leads to a panic attack later in the week as I think that I'm late for something.

It seems everything has a clock in it in our house. There are probably 10 devices with clocks within 15 feet of each other in or kitchen and livingroom.

One more reminder for everyone. Test your smoke detectors and change the batteries when you change your clocks (sorry, don't want to be a nag, its just my professional persona showing through).