PDA

View Full Version : stores

Snappy
10-30-2005, 08:38 AM
I have been traveling to Edmonton on business a fair bit lately and I was wondering what stores are recomended for sps corals. I bought a few pieces at a place called aquarium illusions last week. I thought they were a little over priced but they had a reasonable selection. Any ideas?

mr_alberta
10-30-2005, 03:23 PM
Hi,

Basically Big Al's and Aquarium Illusions are currently the only two places that carry SPS. There us to be a great home based business called Coral Hunter, but due to health reasons, they've shut down and I'm not sure if or when they will open again. To be honest though, I wouldn't buy anything from Edmonton since prices in Calgary tend to be much cheaper.

Now, my question is, are you willing to bring up some SPS from Calgary for us Edmonton folk! :razz: :mrgreen:

Snappy
11-05-2005, 07:25 AM
Hi,

Basically Big Al's and Aquarium Illusions are currently the only two places that carry SPS. There us to be a great home based business called Coral Hunter, but due to health reasons, they've shut down and I'm not sure if or when they will open again. To be honest though, I wouldn't buy anything from Edmonton since prices in Calgary tend to be much cheaper.

Now, my question is, are you willing to bring up some SPS from Calgary for us Edmonton folk! :razz: :mrgreen:

I can probably help in that regard. Best to PM and/or email me with info and see when I will be coming. Are you wanting stuff from stores or just local frags from members. Maybe we can do some trading????