PDA

View Full Version : FS: Reef Live sand and some live stock Burnaby

andresont
10-29-2005, 06:40 AM
3 years old reef live sand Very clean. Steering every week. in Burnaby
Has been in the empty 108 Gal tank for 4 weeks now no bioload with skimmer still running.
$ 1.5/lb o.b.o.
Olso have tomato clown small $ 6 Sold, hermit crabs $1Two left, red leg hermit $1.50 One left
Gren star polyps $ 5- $9 SOLD, green button polyps $15 about a 60 polyps on the rock SOLD. Three orange spot conches $ 3 each. Brittle Sea stars $ 6 each Sold, Red makro algai attached to the rock slow grow low light Not the floating tipe large bush $15

fresh
10-29-2005, 06:27 PM
you got pm. By the way, do you have any pics?

ldzielak
10-30-2005, 03:32 AM
Andresont,

I sent you a PM and email when you first posted about taking your tank down. I responded multiple times to your post but never heard back from you. Are all you angels gone and the moorish idol. If so who ended up with them? Especialy the moorish idol, I really wanted that fish if he was nice.

Lee

andresont
10-30-2005, 04:23 AM
Andresont,

I sent you a PM and email when you first posted about taking your tank down. I responded multiple times to your post but never heard back from you. Are all you angels gone and the moorish idol. If so who ended up with them? Especialy the moorish idol, I really wanted that fish if he was nice.

Lee :redface:
i apologize if you did not get my responce , Not sure how did it happen i answer to all PM's and e-mails, i had aprox. 90emails answered. . what is your e-mail ? it could have gotten to junk folder and was delited automatically before i got to it
Have had angels for loong time before some one from the Island got them both ,
Moorish idol sold locally ( i could not possibly keep track of who got what, Iknow that person who got the moorish idol has a newly set up tank and fish is doing good) but this one was for sale for long time too.
Good luck with the hobby :smile:

ldzielak
10-31-2005, 12:49 AM
Who got the Moorish Idol, maybe I could buy it off them for a heafty profit?

Lee

andresont
11-19-2005, 02:48 AM

Lee
You shuld e-mail if you whant people to respond in timely maner ,...
Ihad no idea you had replied to me... any way i dont have the name of this guy but he has a new tank and if i can aver renember anything about him i will let you know .
I am still confused how can some one not simply leave a call back number , i had these fish sitting there for long time (Angels) Moorish idol for a week no body wanted it . Your money as good as any bodyes ...
I hope you find the fish soon.

andresont
11-19-2005, 02:54 AM

Lee
You shuld e-mail if you whant people to respond in timely maner ,...
Ihad no idea you had replied to me... any way i dont have the name of this guy but he has a new tank and if i can aver renember anything about him i will let you know .
I am still confused how can some one not simply leave a call back number , i had these fish sitting there for long time (Angels) Moorish idol for a week no body wanted it . Your money as good as any bodyes ...
I hope you find the fish soon.

Ok i found it, The guy who bought moorish idol , his name is
afreshoutlook
PM him and good luck !

ldzielak
11-19-2005, 05:21 AM
Thanks Andresont,

I have my canreef account to send me an email if someone responds to one of my posts, figured everyone else would do the same.

I will try to PM Him.

Lee

Diana
11-19-2005, 04:27 PM
Do you have a picture of the macro algae... i might be interested :mrgreen:

-Diana

andresont
11-20-2005, 10:10 AM
Do you have a picture of the macro algae... i might be interested :mrgreen:

-Diana
I can take one PM me your e-mail?