PDA

View Full Version : FS Monti Caps SOLD

Beverly
10-28-2005, 07:02 PM
Am in the process of treating my 37g for aptasia. They seem to be located on the lower rock, not affecting the monti cap rocks as far as I can see.

Pic of the caps as of May 14, 2005. All have grown considerably since this pic. They need to be in a tank with MH lighting, and need close attention paid to water chemistry (alk, Ca, Mg).

http://www.lostmymarblz.com/37g-may-2005-2.jpg

FOR SALE:

- one huge orange monti cap, front and centre of pic. Currently upside down in a 5g pail with heat and aeration, and is ready for transport. The top of the cap is almost the diameter of the bottom of the pail. Is almost 12" high. Mounted on a small piece of LR. Offers.

- one 5 lb rock with green monti cap frags growing well. Also on the rock is a pale green something or other :confused: Dang, don't know the name of this coral, but has large thick stony base with rows of 1/8" tentacles. These corals are at the top and to the right of the big orange cap. Offers.

- one 1 lb rock with 5 small green cap frags. This rock is not shown in the pic. Offers.

- one small orange cap frag mounted on thumb-and-forefinger sized rock. Will throw in for free 2 unmounted orange frags. Shown on the left botton of pic. Offers.

You can also take the whole lot of caps :biggrin: Other LR is not for sale due to aptasia problems with them, and don't want to spread my problem around to other reefers :neutral:

OFFERS PLEASE :exclaim:

Can be picked up today, tonight or tomorrow.

PM me with name and phone number if interested.

michika
10-28-2005, 07:14 PM
pm sent

Beverly
10-28-2005, 09:05 PM
Those who can't see the pic in this thread can find pics at....

http://www.lostmymarblz.com/37galreef.htm

Salinity Now
10-29-2005, 03:06 AM
PM has been sent.

geopod
10-29-2005, 03:17 AM
Bev, I love that monti.It is huge...I havent seen one that big before.How old is it?

george

Beverly
10-29-2005, 06:31 PM
All the caps were picked up this morning and are going to a good home in a 230g :biggrin:

Thank you all for your interest :smile: