10-24-2005, 05:50 AM
Wilma ravages Mexican coral island Cozumel

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N23532182.htm

Delphinus
10-24-2005, 05:21 PM
:cry:

Beverly
10-24-2005, 05:22 PM
It's been a pretty cr*ppy year for natural disasters worldwide, beginning with the tsunami :sad:

TNTCanada
10-24-2005, 05:28 PM
I have been there many time love the place. The diving is some of the best in the world. The locals of Cozumel are wonderfull people wish I could be down there to help them.

Cheers
Tyler

Jaws
10-24-2005, 09:46 PM
It's been a pretty cr*ppy year for natural disasters worldwide, beginning with the tsunami :sad:

Somehow I feel that an abundance of natural disasters is going to be a part of our future.

Murminator
10-24-2005, 09:59 PM
I wonder what winter is going to bring us :eek:

http://www.dootalk.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/revinmotion.gif

Can't beat it myaswell join it :mrgreen:

Beverly
10-24-2005, 10:22 PM
Somehow I feel that an abundance of natural disasters is going to be a part of our future.

And then there is the bird flu, already spreading to Europe, that scientists expect to mutate causing a pandemic. Add to that the shortage of potable water, the ever-increasing demand for oil and the global political turmoil that will be caused. Gads!!!! There's no end in sight for events that will change our current high-demand consumer lifestyles. I'd better stop thinking about all this stuff, or I'll get depressed even more :neutral:

reeferaddict
10-24-2005, 10:23 PM

Nostradamus doesn't seem like such an idiot now does he? I'm not a doom and gloomer, but ya.... this year has been unreal.... and with all the money and energy going on in the middle east to keep "world dominant", I kinda think this Avian flu might bite us in the ass yet....

andresont
10-25-2005, 02:45 PM

And then there is the bird flu, already spreading to Europe, that scientists expect to mutate causing a pandemic. Add to that the shortage of potable water, the ever-increasing demand for oil and the global political turmoil that will be caused. Gads!!!! There's no end in sight for events that will change our current high-demand consumer lifestyles. I'd better stop thinking about all this stuff, or I'll get depressed even more :neutral:
The flu is the hoax to make money on Vaccines. The flu needs about 8 mutations to get to humans and it never muteted before .
I am not scared !
Hurricanes are weather modificatiopns been done since 1980's as well as HAARP, they shoot EMP's in Ionosphere in Ancorage Alaska and watch what happens when all the air gets sucked up in these huge air holes.
Just my opinion though