PDA

View Full Version : fs/ft: chocolate-chip starfish

fresh
10-17-2005, 10:01 PM
Hi all,

I have a chocolate-chip starfish that I would like to sell. I don't know how much they are worth, so give me a decent offer and take it. Also, I can trade it for any coral frags or for another type of an invert.

Thanks
MO

WWWD
10-18-2005, 01:12 AM
you should probably mention as this is a coral dominated reef board that this isnt reef safe starfish for those who didnt know.

EmilyB
10-18-2005, 04:19 AM
I'll take him if I can arrange to get him back here.

Oh Trevor.......... :razz:

Coral dominated reef board, wtf ? :rolleyes:

fresh
10-18-2005, 04:03 PM
you should probably mention as this is a coral dominated reef board that this isnt reef safe starfish for those who didnt know.

A responsible reef-keeper should do his/her own homework before purchasing anything. However, if I get asked, I will most definately say that it is not a reef safe animal.

I cannot be writing up paragraphs about the behavior, needs, requirements, diet, etc on every animal I want to sell or trade. The person who is buying should do some homework before purchasing.

Bob I
10-18-2005, 04:10 PM
That guy certainly seems to have an attitude. As in "I know everything, and you better listen to me" :eek:

I don't like to post this, but I have waited too long to mention this. :rolleyes:

OCDP
10-18-2005, 04:27 PM
Seeing as it's been mentioned. I myself agree with Bob.

Aquattro
10-18-2005, 04:42 PM
Just a reminder, we ask that unless you are making an offer to purchase an item for sale, please do not distract from the poster's thread. If anyone feels that something should be mentioned by the seller, the PM feature of the board is the appropriate tool. Thanks.

WWWD
10-18-2005, 04:43 PM
sorry i mentioned it, i guess i was wrong.

Aquattro
10-18-2005, 04:44 PM
sorry i mentioned it, i guess i was wrong.

The info is right, the method of delivery is wrong.

fresh
10-18-2005, 07:53 PM
Back to the main topic please.

The starfish is still up for sale or trade, for anybody interested (local only), please let me know before it goes to the lfs. First $7 takes it.

The starfish is not reef-safe, so it has to go to a fish-only tank.

Thanks