PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Leopard Wrasse.

trilinearmipmap
10-16-2005, 10:56 PM
Has anyone seen one locally, or does anyone have one for sale?

OceanAquatics
10-16-2005, 11:50 PM
I'll have some more within a week or two.
Last week we had choati Leopard wrasses very nice.

They are very nice but delicate at acclimation to captivity. I get 4 different varieties. If you are interested email me at
james@oceanaquatics.com

I can give you latin names and prices etc.

Mike Olson
10-31-2005, 04:56 AM
James at Ocean Aquatics set me up with a Choats wrasse...I spent 4hrs acclimating and it is doing great :biggrin: Its great when you can buy off of people who spend the time to answer questions and give sound advice :biggrin:

psuedo
10-31-2005, 05:22 AM
I saw 2 of them in at Big Al's a few days ago, and they said they were getting a few more in next week

trilinearmipmap
10-31-2005, 05:37 AM
Thanks.

Willito
11-02-2005, 01:57 PM
They are very nice but delicate at acclimation to captivity......

I brought one home last week and the moment it hit the water it dove right into the sand. Understandably, I knew this would happen, but it's been more than a week and I have not to see him come out. Could he have burried himself for good???? :frown:

Mike Olson
11-03-2005, 04:38 AM
I got mine from OA the day they came in...he dove into the sand and was there for approx 3 days. He now comes out around 9:30AM and goes back in at six PM...like clockwork. :biggrin: The first food he ate was cyclopeze and frozen Brine after about a week. I had seen him scoping out the rock work previous to that.