PDA

View Full Version : Mag 18 - 1 Rbta - 0

danny zubot
10-14-2005, 01:59 PM
Somehow my Rbta got into the sump and whamo......what a smell when I got home from work last night. No match for the Mag 18 running my skimmer. This is the same anemone that would occasionally wonder around my tank and trample my sps. I'm not entirely sad to see it go because of that but my poor clowns are homeless now. :cry:
I guess I'll be looking for another home for them.

Funky_Fish14
10-16-2005, 05:10 AM
Sorry to hear about that Danny!

I do hope you can find a better cantidate for your clowns, one that wont move around all the time too!

Chris

danny zubot
10-17-2005, 02:04 PM
Thanks, I've got a lead on a local clone here in Calgary. I like buying locally for conservation purposes. :biggrin:

OCDP
10-17-2005, 03:57 PM
Danny, I have a nice size RBTA that I would possibly be willing to part out with... hasn't moved once , and is on a nice big piece of live rock. If there could be some sort of trade somehow so I can fill that spot with something nice and colorful, etc... I would be willing to part with it. My clowns don't leave it and it's quite annoying seeing as I have no active fish in the tank. I would love to see some more movement in there.

Who knows maybe I could just get a small BTA clone if I get rid of this one... the RBTA is quite big for my 20g as well, another downside to having it. But as I said.. it hasn't moved once since being on the rock it's in... so the rock would have to go with it (it's big)

Let me know,
Scott