PDA

View Full Version : Coral Hunter

Joe Reefer
10-14-2005, 01:29 AM
Does anyone know what happened to www.coralhunter.com. :confused: Looked on their website tonight and all the links are blocked.

WWWD
10-14-2005, 01:33 AM
"Due to personal circumstances beyond our control,
Coral Hunter is temporarily closed for business.

We appreciate your support, and patience during
this time.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may
cause, and we hope to be back soon."

Murminator
10-14-2005, 03:25 AM
You could always try the local guy Colby aka Cable Guy he has nice stuff. Kuatto and I got some zoos from him in the spring good size rocks and good prices. He put them on the bus and in 6hrs we had them.

http://www.baysidecorals.com/

Gizmo
10-14-2005, 03:28 AM
Well that sucks. :cry: I hope everything turns out ok.
I was getting an RBTA from him.

TRS
10-14-2005, 03:34 AM
Don from Coral Hunter is in the hospital. They have several nice pieces...and some rare ones too. Hopefully they re-open for business soon.

Colby from BaySide Corals also has some nice corals. I have purchased a couple of corals from him. The experience was well worth doing again.

My two cents.

mr_alberta
10-14-2005, 03:34 AM
You could always try the local guy Colby aka Cable Guy he has nice stuff. Kuatto and I got some zoos from him in the spring good size rocks and good prices. He put them on the bus and in 6hrs we had them.

http://www.baysidecorals.com/

How is Bayside Corals in Saskatchewan more local than Coral Hunter in Millwoods? :confused: :razz:

muck
10-14-2005, 03:48 AM
Murray get off the sauce.. :rofl:

Joe Reefer
10-14-2005, 03:58 AM
Thanks sTang, that was the kind of answer I was looking for. :biggrin:

Murminator
10-14-2005, 03:10 PM
Cable Guy aka Bayside corals is on this board...........dunno bout the Coral hunter......never heard of him till couple weeks ago

Murray get off the sauce.. :rofl:
I not as think as you drunk I am :drinking:

KrazyKuch
10-15-2005, 04:23 AM
Yay Don the Coral hunter is in the hospital....Don't really know for how long though...Hopefully he is alright....And yay Coral hunter has awesome corals for great prices.....