PDA

View Full Version : HALLOWEEN BOO BASH! Your invited....

bulletsworld
10-12-2005, 09:56 PM
Hey my fellow reefer friends....

I'm having a HUGE HALLOWEEN BOO-BASH Party on Saturday, Oct 29th @ anytime after 8p.m. Hey you are all welcome to come or even drop by! I'm making my house all scary, dead bodies on the lawn, creepy sounds, graveyard, haunted house, house filled with leaves, spooky games, creepy foods, etc.

You'd have a SpOOK-tAC-uLAR time! :wink:

If there is enough of us, we could have frag trades. If not come anyway! Come visit, eat creepy looking foods, yummy treats, see scary movie clips, dance to the monster mash & Thriller, drink a frosty beer or beverage, look at scary scenes or just look into all my tanks. :mrgreen: You have to dress up though but thats the whole fun! :lol: Hey it would FUN! :lol: COME!

Hope to scare...I mean See You There! :lol: *Evil Laugh*

PM me for more details! :mrgreen:

Don't be afraid... I won't bite ! :lol:

It will be a BOO-TI-FUL TIME!

:grab:

bulletsworld
10-12-2005, 10:31 PM
Can I come if I don't dress up :question: :question: I don't have to dress up to scare people. :eek:

Of course you can come Bob! :mrgreen: You will just be the Calgarian Tourist. :lol: :lol:

P.s Anyone is welcome to come by even if they dont dress up. There will be lots of people dressed up so between the haunted house & costumes :evilbat: , there will be lots to see!

:black: :black: :vamp: :black: :black: :vamp:

bulletsworld
10-25-2005, 11:32 PM
O.k only 5 days left till HALLOWEEN BOO-BASH Party! It's going to be a SUPER FUN TIME! :evilbat:

There are free tickets still left for this event! Even if you would like to just stop by see the haunted house, you're more than welcome! :evilbat:

PM me if you havn't gotten your tickets yet or would like to come & need your tickets.

:evilbat: HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!