PDA

View Full Version : BTA

cal_in_calgary
10-10-2005, 11:19 PM
I have 2 BTA's. they were kind of orange'ish in color... but now they are alomst completely transparent..... they seem to be doing ok so far, coming out a little more and bubbling out.. but i have never seen them go see through like this before... should i be worried about anything with them?

scuglass
10-11-2005, 12:14 AM
pretty sure they are bleached which means they arent doing to well

OCDP
10-11-2005, 12:16 AM
Hmm, sounds like your anemones are bleaching.. let's start with the basic questions.. what kind of lighting do you have? how long has the system been setup? tank paramaters?

Sounds like they are hiding ? If this is the case, I am guessing they are hiding due to stress.. which may be, too much light? not enough light... etc..

With more info I can help you better understand why they are doing this.. but as for now I am simply going to say they sound like they're bleaching, which isn't the best thing... but not to worry.. if you fix things up the anemone will color back up (a transparent anemone is an unhealthy/unhappy anemone... a full colored anemone, whatever the color may be = a happy/healthy anemone) .. for the most part.