PDA

View Full Version : what about a chat link

fishguyxd
10-09-2005, 01:10 PM
I have heard of a couple different idea's for the site ie: sellers rating etc has the chat room or chat box idea been givin any thought?
basicly(for those new to them) you can have a open chat room where all reefers can join in or you just talk to a specific person.

Beermaster
10-09-2005, 02:29 PM
we do, its under main menu - Chat

http://www.canreef.com/bluechat/bluechat.cgi

StirCrazy
10-09-2005, 04:18 PM
I have heard of a couple different idea's for the site ie: sellers rating etc has the chat room or chat box idea been givin any thought?
basicly(for those new to them) you can have a open chat room where all reefers can join in or you just talk to a specific person.

look left, then up... way up till you find the heading main menu then start looking down... between "survey" and "Library" you will find something called "Chat" :mrgreen:

Steve

WWWD
10-09-2005, 04:55 PM
To bad it dosen't work.

AndyL
10-09-2005, 05:37 PM
it actually does, just rarely used.

Andy

christyf5
10-09-2005, 07:42 PM
The chat funtion hasn't worked here for months. We've been using mIRC. I'll post the link as a sticky for those that are interested in chatting there. There has also been some interest in having a weekly chat. Any more interest and a good day for it??

Christy :)

fishguyxd
10-10-2005, 01:21 AM
thanks I know the was a button but as someone else said it do not work but thanks for the direction :lol: :rolleyes: