PDA

View Full Version : New Seachem salt

Ruth
09-27-2005, 04:41 AM
Has anybody tried this salt or seen it for sale anywhere? I e-mailed Seachem and they gave me a contact (Cichlid Wholesale in Calgary) who I did send an e-mail to but she is a distributor not a retail seller. I sent her another e-mail asking for retailers but have not heard back.

IPZ
09-27-2005, 05:23 AM
Hello :)

We will be sellling this salt in the near future. It should be available in the second week of October. As it's new and we havn't tried it yet I can't say how good it is, but after speaking with Seachem and reading the specs it looks like it has excellent potential.

Feel free to pM me if you have any questions :)

Scott
Island Pet Zone

Ruth
09-27-2005, 05:30 AM
Hey thanks Scott. I will drop you a pm.

Ruth
01-19-2006, 01:53 AM
OK this salt has been available for a while now. I have bought some but not tried it yet. From what I have read so far people seem to be pleased with it. I have read that it may be higher in Boron. Has anyone here been using it and if so what do you think of it?

Ruth
01-20-2006, 12:30 PM
No body using this salt? I just did my first water change in my 190 with it so we'll see how it works for me. I'm going to be switching to the Tropic Marin Pro salt on my 230 as soon as I am finished with the formula.