PDA

View Full Version : Put together a group buy of tanks (Vancouver/BC)

stratos
09-24-2005, 10:54 PM
I do not know if you are allowed to set up group purchases on this site. If so, then I would like to put together a group purchase of acrylic aquariums from tenecor in the USA. This is a non-profit endevour. I just want to arrange a bulk-buy in order to get the unit price down. pm me if interested. I am in the Vancouver area.

stratos
09-29-2005, 02:20 AM
From this and other boards, I now have about 8-9 tanks to put in a group order. (Quantity of one) 100 gallon, (Quantity of four) 150 gallon, (Quantity of one) 180 gallon, (Quantity of two ) 320 gallon, and one possible custom order for a 19 gallon tank. With an order this large, free shipping can be arranged to Vancouver. No duties, only GST and PST.

I am personally in for a 150 gallon and a 320 gallon (with internal sump). I recognize this as my big opportunity to make my dream of an awesome fish room a reality.

Anyone want to join this big order and get the per unit price down even lower?!

A reminder to check out www.tenecor.com and to subtract at least 33% off any price quoted. Remember, however, that prices are quoted in US $ (current exchange rate 1:1.187)

pm me if interested. I can quote all the wholesale prices via email/pm

stratos
09-30-2005, 05:15 PM
The Canadian dollar is on a tear...almost 14 year high today, closing in on 87 cents US! These tanks are getting cheaper by the day!

If any of you are sitting on the fence, you've got about a week to make up your mind. I want to arrange a mid-October order with a mid-November delivery.

Alberta residents, no GST.

Its been brougt to my attention that the dealer prices offered in the catalogue I have been provided do not quite equate to 33% off the regular tenecor prices. More like between 25-33% depending on the product. Still a great deal (especially in light of our curreny!).

muck
09-30-2005, 05:20 PM
You mean PST right? Else thats even a sweeter deal.. :mrgreen:

stratos
09-30-2005, 09:41 PM
You mean PST right? Else thats even a sweeter deal.. :mrgreen:

:redface: ah,yeah...meant PST