PDA

View Full Version : The Cube Craze Continues, for shizzle my nizzle!

Snoop Dog
09-21-2005, 11:21 PM
Dog here,

Its time to rejuvinate my love for my tank, what better way then to buy a new one!

Before I go selling off my current set up I need to Plan! Would love to do some sort of a cube tank, 30x30x30 or something like that Does anyone have any suggestions of sizes they have seen and have links too?

Any info you can provide would be great!

Delphinus
09-21-2005, 11:26 PM
30x30x30 is the shiznit. I shizzled one for myself just yesterday. Now I have to get all the bizzle for it. Skimmer, lights, and uh ... mo' fizzle like that. Dig? Dawg!

Disclaimer: I have no idea what I just said.

So .. um .. with that out of the way. What kind of info you looking for?

Snoop Dog
09-21-2005, 11:52 PM
Looking for some links to Pics. Is there common sizes you can buy, or do they need to be custom made. Also any design ideas for overflow placement?

Manny
09-22-2005, 02:03 AM
pu the over flow right in the middle and have it viewable from all four sides. i just saw a picture of a tank like that but i can't remember where i saw it. it looke really cool :cool: though.

danny zubot
09-22-2005, 02:05 PM
I second that. Have the return and closed loops etc plumbed through the overflow as well.

Xtasia
09-23-2005, 05:41 PM
30x30x30 is the shiznit. I shizzled one for myself just yesterday. Now I have to get all the bizzle for it. Skimmer, lights, and uh ... mo' fizzle like that. Dig? Dawg!

Disclaimer: I have no idea what I just said.

So .. um .. with that out of the way. What kind of info you looking for?

:mrgreen: that's hilarious... dawg.