PDA

View Full Version : Frag Workshop...

Xtasia
09-21-2005, 08:05 PM
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to teach a fragging workshop...

yes i know there is instruction on the internet and from MSG boards... but I learn better from seeing it in person and being able to ask direct questions...

I'd like to learn about preferred supplies and little TRICKS in ensuring the best frags... where to cut.. how to cut.. what to cut it with...

Also.. how to make the plugs.. what to cut live rock with.. the list goes on..

I mean, if I have to, i can host it at my house. we can have appies while someone teaches.. but we're goign to need more than the corals I have in my tank... Perhaps people can volunteer to bring corals they'd like to learn how to frag and an expert can show us how it's gone...

After we could do a frag swap...

let's bounce some ideas if there is interest...

- S formerly known as X.

props
09-21-2005, 11:13 PM
great idea!!
heres a good site http://garf.org/

Diana
09-23-2005, 04:25 PM
I'm in if this thing goes through... i'd love to learn how to frag.

-Diana

Xtasia
09-23-2005, 05:42 PM
doesn't look like there is much interest...

guess everyone knows.. or doesn't care to learn.

fishface
09-23-2005, 06:42 PM
i'm interested!!

christyf5
09-23-2005, 07:38 PM
Well I know how to do it. I'm no expert but I can get the job done. Its not rocket science (at least I don't think it is :razz:. SPS are easy to do but IMO softies are a PITA. The only LPS I've fragged have been frogspawn and hammers, pretty easy when they're a branching coral to begin with :wink:

So do we have any softy or LPS fraggers out there?

Griffin
09-23-2005, 09:38 PM
you can count lynn and myself in aswell :biggrin: :biggrin:

Petcrazy
09-23-2005, 10:27 PM
Hey Ivy
I'd be in, you know that.
I have no clue on fragging other than how to frag a frogspawn and a candy cane (because of sumpfinfishe/Rich) . Though I probably forgot how by now...

I don't have anything big to frag unfortunately, but I'd be game to watch and learn, bring some drinks etc.

untamed
09-27-2005, 12:08 AM
I'm going to have to learn how soon enough as I have a hammer, and a couple of SPS that I outgrowing my tank!

tinpusher
11-02-2005, 03:50 PM
I'm in. :smile:

Jason McK
11-03-2005, 02:37 AM
What do you want to frag?

I can do it, so I could assist in a group learn as you go kinda thing

J