09-21-2005, 04:33 AM
2 x 250W HQI MH Hamilton pendants w/ 14000k bulbs *SOLD*

$600 for both

1 is brand spankin new.
other has been used a few hours only.

smokinreefer
09-21-2005, 06:30 AM
to answer a few questions...
these are complete MH pendants ready to go, plug-and-play!

here is a pic of the pendant [grabbed from hamilton website]
http://members.shaw.ca/smokinreefer/pendant.jpg

a description right off the hamilton website...

250 WATT 14K HQI REEFSTAR - LOW PROFILE HQI METAL HALIDE SYSTEM

Operates one 250w 14K double ended HQI metal halide lamp (bulb included in price). The new 250 watt 14K double ended bulb emits a bright crisp ice blue white color that is great for reef tanks. Low profile reefstar is light weight and corrosion resistant. Unit includes highly reflective hammertone reflector, tempered glass lens and remote HQI ballast. Designed to hang above the tank. Hanging wires included. Dimensions: L16.5"xW10.25"xH3.5".

*note, they were not sold here with hanging wires, so i do not have any.

link to hamiltons product info page...

http://www.hamiltontechnology.com/shop/index.php?shop=1&cart=145186&cat=73&PHPSESSID=b831102e2da38b298f1b74d674bf3708

i'm selling these because... i had bought one pendant and added it onto my 180. i liked it, so i was going to change out the other 2 lights for matching pendants. i bought the pendants, but before i could change them out, my 180 suffered a big crash. so since my tank was at my parents house where i could never really enjoy it as i did when i lived there, i've decided to take down my 180 and set up a small tank at my house. [which i just picked up the tank and stand the other day, but thats a whole 'nother thread!] so i'm keeping the original pendant for my new tank and selling these 2 off. [eventually i'll be selling pretty much everything from the 180]

*just to reiterate, these systems are complete set ups, ready to go, plug-and-play!
-pendant
-bulb
-cords
-remote ballast

i'll try to take some pics of the remote ballast enclosure shortly.

victornguyen
09-22-2005, 05:51 AM
are they the eletronic ballasts?

smokinreefer
10-05-2005, 05:44 AM
omg sorry i missed your question victor...
but i dont have an answer...
i believe it is just a standard ballast. though according to the website they are available in electronic, so i couldnt say for sure, i'll take a look at the ballast enclosure when i go to my parents place, but i dont recall the enclosure having any label or anything like that.

anyhoo, change of plans on potential sales...
and i just realized it will be easier for me to just sell one of these units, until i have my new tank set up, and my 180 taken down.

so if anyone out there is interested in just one [or both] of these units, let me know and make me an offer.

prefer local pick up.

smokinreefer
10-23-2005, 03:40 PM
http://members.shaw.ca/smokinreefer/bump.jpg

Snoop Dog
10-23-2005, 04:46 PM
you have PM

smokinreefer
10-25-2005, 03:38 AM
*SOLD* thanks for all the interest. :mrgreen: