PDA

View Full Version : FS: Corals and clam

qwiksilver
09-20-2005, 12:25 AM
large bright green hydnophora - $50 SOLD

purple/blue maxima - $75 beautiful addition; massive mantle

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/fragspawn/maxima2-26-05.jpg

hydno frag - $10

anyone interested in a bright orange/pink cap frag; this is a pic of the mother colony:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/fragspawn/monti2-26-05.jpg

photos of corals at www site.

saltynuts
09-20-2005, 10:25 PM
anything left

saltynuts
09-21-2005, 12:09 AM
he he he. its mine its mine :evil:

michika
09-23-2005, 02:51 AM
PM sent on clam

qwiksilver
09-24-2005, 11:55 PM
New pics up top! :cool:

be fair
10-02-2005, 11:16 PM
http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=680701
don't you think if you have such a bad infestation of flatworms,you should not sell anycorals for the time being,or atleast let people know ,so they can treat them before putting them in thier tank?

qwiksilver
10-02-2005, 11:52 PM
Did you buy something from me and now have an outbreak?? :rolleyes: FWIW - be fair - when people first came over to buy corals, frags, I did tell about the flatworms. I'd feel aweful if people ended up with them. I would like to think that people would just come out and say ' Hey, I have a mess of flatworms... um, from the stuff I got off you. ' rather than just trying to badmouth me on the forum. :redface: Oh well, seeing as you are new on the forum (2 posts), maybe you didn't think you could just approach me. Well, you can. Oh, wait, you didn't create a new anonymous name just so you could badmouth me did you. :rolleyes: :confused: Looks like I have some learning to do. Be fair Be Fair.

Ruth
10-03-2005, 12:09 AM
I'm sorry but I have to agree that you should inform if you have a bad flatworm problem. I am fortunate that I don't have any in my tank right now (knocks on desk, floor, head, and any other available wood). I would love to buy that clam off of you but really don't want to import these nasties. I know from reading the thread that you have treated and I hope you have them nuked. LMK I will be coming through Edmonton this coming up weekend.

be fair
10-03-2005, 12:43 AM
well i urge every here to read my reply,i didnot bad mouth you in anyform,you are the one that is complaining about flatworm infestations,i just happen to check this site after i was on rc,so i am merely stating the obvious,if you are a reefer & a fair person,you would not pass your problems that you call cockroaches to other people (with all due respect)
& yea i never posted on this forumbut i have been reefing for 2 years&i amnot a complete newbe,you might be more experienced than i am,however i know enough that flat worm are bad &not to pass them along

michika
10-03-2005, 12:45 AM
Be Fair,

While you urge us all to read your replies, it would be nice if you would please take the time to re-read and edit your posts. While your point may be valid it is not coming accross very clearly due to the format of your post.

be fair
10-03-2005, 12:49 AM
and as for aproaching you my friend i also pm you & also titus before i posted my first reply here,i am just trying be helpful to my fellow reefers
sorry if i hurt your feeling,but fair is fair

be fair
10-03-2005, 12:52 AM
sorry if that was not clear michika
all i am saying is that if you have such bad case of flatworms,you should let people know when you post them for sale,specially if you have other sps colonies bleaching,rtn,etc,etc,whatever the case

qwiksilver
10-03-2005, 12:57 AM
I'm not saying I am more experienced than you. I am not sure what that has to do with it. If you think I was passing flatworms along and trying to dupe people, then you don't know me. I also did not say you badmouthed me in "anyforum", but in 'the forum'. I don't know, kind of odd you would PM someone and tell them "Check this out" and give them the link to the thread they had written. JMO

muck
10-03-2005, 09:43 PM
I bought an acro frag off of Qwiksilver and he did tell me before he sold it that he had flatworms. I gave it a FW dip and tons of the little buggers fell off. I dipped it numerous times until no more flatworms came off the fragplug. I know, I know people say you shouldn't FW dip acros but I have done so to 4 or 5 frags that I have gotten from people and they all are doing great in my tank.

P.S. I haven't seen a flatworm in my tank yet. And that was 4 weeks ago.. :cool:

saltynuts
10-04-2005, 10:28 PM
I was told about the flat worms!. all the thing i got from him are all good nothing in my tank. any way, all is good here and ill see ya friday.