PDA

View Full Version : excellent service!!!!!!

possitive k
09-03-2005, 03:48 AM
not sure if this is the right form but i just wanted to say, i was in ocean aquatics today for the first time and i had the best service and help i have ever received anywhere. james was so very helpfull i can't say enough. so if anyone hasn't been out there, (i'm sure you all have,)go it is well worth the drive!

thanks again james for all your help, look forward to coming back again and again.

thanks kristian :biggrin: :cool:

robzilla
09-03-2005, 04:12 AM
ive received the same kind of service over the phone and thru a greyhound order :)

Willow
09-03-2005, 04:15 AM
james is in the process of training my greyhounds to run out local orders for customers.

Ruth
09-03-2005, 04:24 AM
I also had fantastic service from James on an order I placed about a month ago. Will definately check out the store next time I am down and will order from again.

fishguyxd
09-04-2005, 02:02 AM
I was in on a group order and he did a great job there as well i will do business again :smile:

megatron_55
09-04-2005, 04:44 AM
I usually leave my opinions to myself but this one has to be said . . .

James from OA is one of the most helpful person I have ever met in this hobby . . .

. . . As much as I want to write a whole essay about how great this person is and how much the store helped me out to have my "dream" tank . . .

. . . All I can say is . . . Thank You Very Much For Everything . . .

Beverly
09-04-2005, 11:44 AM
James from OA is one of the most helpful person I have ever met in this hobby

James worked at my favourite lfs in Edmonton for awhile. He certainly is helpful, knowledgeable and a great asset to the industry as a whole :cool: