PDA

View Full Version : FREE: Hitchhiker Crabs - GONE

TRS
09-02-2005, 07:46 PM
Does anyone want some FREE hitchhiker crabs (Xanthid)? If you do, please let me know by the end of this long weekend. I have five or six of them that vary from ~1cm to 1.5cm in length. I am shutting down my live rock cycling tank and moving it into my main display tank.

I am willing to package and send by Greyhound or Xpresspost if you pay the shipping fees.

Kelly

muck
09-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Chad... you want some more.. :razz:

lukep77
09-02-2005, 07:59 PM
PM sent

TRS
09-02-2005, 08:35 PM
Chad... you want some more.. :razz:

Chad already declined. They made it safe and sound, but he wants to pass on these ones.

PM returned to Luke.

Fish
09-04-2005, 05:09 PM
Ya, all five of mine were in perfect condition when I got them! I fed one to Ike and the other four are in a small tank in my kitchen. I have to wait until my video camera gets back from the shop before I can feed anymore... otherwise I would take these ones too. Thanks again Kelly!

- Chad

TRS
09-05-2005, 04:17 PM
Ya, all five of mine were in perfect condition when I got them! I fed one to Ike and the other four are in a small tank in my kitchen. I have to wait until my video camera gets back from the shop before I can feed anymore... otherwise I would take these ones too. Thanks again Kelly!

- Chad

You are welcome Chad. :smile:

Anyone else???

I still have 4 Crabs to give away. They must be gone by tomorrow. I will ship at your expense. BTW, I also have a ball of Chaeto algae for $10. PM if interested.

Kelly