PDA

View Full Version : FS: VOID PAGE

jiliguala
09-01-2005, 09:22 AM
i have a almost brand new Giesemann 12" Nova II Pendant with 1 HQI 250W, 10,000K bulb.

i've fired the light bulb for less than 15 hours just to try it out...

then i bought some other different HQI light from Japan... feel more confortable with the new one.. so... here you go... http://www.jlaquatics.com/phpstore/store_pages/details/giesemann.php?product_ID=gi-n2250

asking $450, pick up only in Coq, BC

OCDP
09-01-2005, 02:51 PM
Suggestion... if your willing to ship, I can guarantee you that this well sell fast... really fast. Just a thought (had I not bought my halides already I would have jumped on this!)

Scott

Willow
09-01-2005, 03:07 PM
why dont you just return it? outa curosity why didnt you like it?

fishface
09-01-2005, 03:54 PM
why dont you just return it? outa curosity why didnt you like it?and what did you get to replace it??

dirtyreefer
09-01-2005, 04:45 PM
Man where were you a month ago when I bought mine brand new. This is an awesome light by the way, and the price is great. Free bump!

gordypoo
09-01-2005, 06:25 PM
The specs on your light doesn't match those on the site where you bought it. Just curious why??????

dirtyreefer
09-01-2005, 06:43 PM
I don't think the Nova Pendant is 24", it's only 12" (normal pendant size). Must have been a typo.

jiliguala
09-02-2005, 12:54 AM
sorry guys... it's actually 12"... haha.. that's a typo... >< sorry about that... :eek:

i bought new HQI lights from Japan and asked my friend to bring them here....

the standard light bulb for this Giesemann setup is 13,000K bulb... but it's too bluish for my fresh water aquarium. so i gave that brand new bulb to one of my friends and then i bought a 10,000K from J&L.... and still too bluish for my tank...

the HQI lights i have now are running with 6500K color temperature which is awesome for this tank!

so.... that's the story why i'm selling it~~

HimSelf
09-02-2005, 04:43 AM
Hey are you trying to make a quick buck on this? I don't think a 250 watt HQI bulb cost $150. Also it was realy cute to send your girl friend over.

ha..ha..ha.. what a joke

Troy F
09-02-2005, 05:40 AM
Hey are you trying to make a quick buck on this? I don't think a 250 watt HQI bulb cost $150. Also it was realy cute to send your girl friend over.

ha..ha..ha.. what a joke

???????????

impreza
09-02-2005, 06:59 AM

ha..ha..ha.. what a joke

What? I have read a lot of your posts, and they all lead me to one question...How old are you??????

SeaHorse_Fanatic
09-02-2005, 07:23 AM
Himself,

Have you ever tried thinking before you post? If you checked the J&L website, the Geisman bulbs go for $134 + tax = $152.76. Let the guy try to sell his stuff.

If you're accusing someone of ripping another reefer off or trying to make a quick buck, look in the mirror :rolleyes: Aren't you the one who sold the system that was supposed to include a Geisman bulb but then decided to pull it out & sell it to the guy at the same price so you could sell the bulb separately to "make a quick buck." Not cool man.

Good luck with the sale, Jiliguala.

Anthony

jiliguala
09-02-2005, 08:07 AM
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT, GUYS!!!

yeah, last time i wanted to deal with HIMSELF. he first sent me a PM saying that his Giesemann lighting come with the light bulb. and then when i wanted to go and take a look, he told me over the phone said that system DOESN'T include the light bulb.

and he tried to cover up his own lie by saying that "OH... i bought it from the US and i never open it. and then when i open it, i don't see the light bulb"

this is such a joke. who wouldn't open a BRAND NEW GIESEMANN lighting box after purchased one??? and who's the one who wanna make that extra $$ by separating the light fixture and bulb?? this guy sold the fixture and after a week post the bulbs for sell...

i really don't know what to say. but then after that i just didn't want to deal with him.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
09-02-2005, 09:05 AM
Yup, that's what I heard happened. Here's the proof...

Quoted from Himself's BCA ad:

"The 250watt DE are also Giesemann and they are Blue so 20,000 $90"

I concur with your last sentiment. He tried to rip me off too after I helped him out when his tank cracked. I pmed you the details, Jiliguala.

On a brighter note, I've heard lots of good, positive reviews about the Geisemann lights & whoever buys it will end up with an awesome light. Can't afford Geisemann myself, but I'm perfectly happy with the Aqualight Pro I recently upgraded to. :biggrin:

Anthony

dirtyreefer
09-02-2005, 03:19 PM

ha..ha..ha.. what a joke

I thought maybe I missed an inside joke last night when I read it so I thought I would wait to see what other people posted before writing something.

I still don't get the girlfriend part. Dude, time to smoke another one or at least grow up.

jiliguala
09-02-2005, 03:41 PM
hmmm.... i wonder what that gf part means too....

but whatever.

Willow
09-02-2005, 03:52 PM
amazing, way to go himself as usual. i think you and ryan need to hook up, your like a mated pair.

Fish Breath
09-03-2005, 06:15 AM
see edited post below

Fish Breath
09-03-2005, 08:09 AM

ha..ha..ha.. what a joke

Hey Himself or is that Himselfish talk about a guy making a trying to make a quick buck I personaly saw your pm telling jiliguala the light included the Bulb then he told me he bought it off you but you changed the deal on him to not include the bulb but it was still the same price......... That is why (if you figured it out) I posted in you Bulb for sale in BC Aquaria forum asking you if it was out of a light set or if it was bought seperate of course you pm'd me and told me it was was bought seperate and was not out of a light ,which obviously it was. Should I talk about the other story too I herd of someone clearly telling you the canopy he was selling you was only $30 with no lighting but when you show up at his place you tell him you will give him $30 for the canopy and PC lighting which he clearly told you on the phone wasn't included Nah I won't go there
If jiligualawas trying to make a quick buck what is it to you if you got the money that you wanted he is intitled to sell for what ever price he deems he wants to price it at
If you want to make comments on people be prepared to be commented on yourself or is that himself

Got to wonder about guy that makes a deal then changes it after he sees how interested the party is to buy. As I say I saw for myself the original message that said Bulb included in the original sale
Good luck on future sales Himself. Buyers beware Of price changes after a deal has been made by Himselfish . beware too that he will probably change his name too after all the truth comes out and after he makes his move to the Island but we will figure it out pretty quick

Fish Breath
09-03-2005, 04:33 PM
Sorry for jacking your thread, Maybe it best you start a new one to get a fresh start at trying to sell this light. But someone has to say something about the good and bad sellers out there and this is the only way I see it can be done on this forum. as there is no feedback section.

Troy F
09-09-2005, 05:52 AM
^

bump

j83
09-09-2005, 07:58 AM
PM Sent

christyf5
09-09-2005, 05:53 PM
People... If you have an offer for jiliguala or are interested in his setup, please PM him. If you have no interest in purchasing the item he's trying to sell, maybe please refrain from commenting in his for sale thread. Thanks..