demon666
08-27-2005, 03:34 AM
any 1 know much about them?

Saltysteve
08-27-2005, 03:55 AM
They are attractive :redface:

SeaHorse_Fanatic
08-27-2005, 04:09 AM
Kinda delicate so don't have any fast or aggressive fish in with them or they'll be too stressed/scared to eat/survive. Also, they're jumpers so a covered tank is best.

Anthony

Scavenger
08-27-2005, 04:10 AM
any 1 know much about them?

You might want to be more specific on what you wish to know about them.
I don't think anyone is going to write a 5000 word essay on all they know about them during their web surf on this fine site.

demon666
08-27-2005, 04:11 AM
ya a friend just gave me 1 to put in my tank, the tank is really bare, that is the only fish in there and no rock or coral.

reeferaddict
08-27-2005, 05:16 AM
Originally I had 4... (read somewhere that they don't mind being in groups).... covered tank yes... one of the four went carpet surfing... another one I noticed one day with a missing eye.... then I never saw him again... the two I have left started out kind of timid, but now they swim up top and are almost always together... (I have since read that the dom male probably killed the other one in an attempt to pair off... so MANY different opinions!) So I am going on the assumption that what I have is most likely a mated pair... (not that I've noticed any spawning activity). They can be very shy and skittish at first, but mine have adapted nicely, swim out all the time, and are an active, colourful addition to my tank...

Get some rock in with yours to make him feel more secure...

demon666
08-27-2005, 03:47 PM
im in the process of trying to find rock so as soon as i can i will get some in there. today he seems more active which is great. they sure are a great looking fish.

thank for the info.