PDA

View Full Version : **** me off!

Reefmaster
11-26-2001, 11:56 PM
this may get closed or deleted but in the meantime i'm gonna express my thoughts. our board was set up by one individual and titus you deserve a lot of credit for that. but i wonder if you wouldn't be better served by adopting a less iron clad approach?

the board is for people with a common interest, yet many similar boards become a waste of time cuz you get sick of faceless nameless reef geek jibber jabber after a while. this board was the catalyst to friendships and meetings, so the personal nature of a smaller board and varied postings is in my mind what helped this board become what it is. hey when was the last time you heard of a stranger driving a couple people all around the city to do some shopping?? yet this happened last meeting because of postings on this board.

so if i could suggest, keep in mind that you did not make this board what it is, the members did. you merely provided the medium. and i will be ****ed off if this board crashes over something as silly as what i've been reading about.
shane

DJ88
11-27-2001, 12:21 AM
Shane.. I am moving this as it is a topic more deserving of the sump area.. images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Seriously tho.. We were all a bit concerned.. but if we play like adults things will be as they were before this started..

If you read my other post you will understand..

[ 26 November 2001: Message edited by: DJ88 ]