PDA

View Full Version : Edmonton Fish Stores

Salty Steve
08-19-2005, 01:40 AM
Hi all, I am travelling to Edmonton for three days, just wondering if there are some good Reef / Fish places to check out? Any help?

Edmonton Eskimo
08-20-2005, 04:52 AM
Aquarium illusions and big als are pretty much it for here.

Winters
08-20-2005, 10:01 PM
Well this is probably a good place to let people know that Family Pet Supercentre in Sherwood Park is getting out of the Saltwater business. Frankly I can't blame them.. in my opinion they could have done a better job with their SW setups but... oh well. Apparently they had a 30% off sale on all SW livestock, and from what I saw yesterday, their SW livestock is practically all gone.

Kind of unfortunate really. It's always good to have more SW options here in Edmonton.

lil_clownfish13
08-31-2005, 10:36 PM
im glad family pet supercentre is getting out of it-- they never did a really bang up job of it in the first place-- just the policys with livestock and feeding at stuff like that-- (i know first hand...i worked there for 5 months)
but yes, big al's and aquarium illusions are really fabulous to check out-- especially on their good days.

snaggle
09-01-2005, 04:51 AM
I am also glad that family pet super centre is out of salt water fish. They never had the best selection and also never seemed to know when they where supposed to get more in. I also worked there for about 1 month before I had to leave with the reserves.

Brad

kellehar
09-03-2005, 01:53 AM
coral hunter in south edmonton is a good place to go for corals, they are inexpensive and look really heathly. you do have to make an appt though since it is run out of the house, they will be setting up a store hopefully in the next 3-4 months.

coralhunter@telus.net OR Ph: 780-465-1534

april kellehar

Johnny Reefer
09-03-2005, 03:46 AM
Coral Hunter? Sounds sporting. :frown:

Cheers,