Preferably blue, purple or pink.

OCDP
08-12-2005, 09:22 PM
i have a nice blue and green , ready for fragging

oh but of course..

i live in calgary!

Xtasia
08-12-2005, 09:33 PM
I actually was considering taking a trip to calgary in a month or so...

I was going to bring Corals from Vancouver.. and arrange for trades in Calgary.. let's keep in touch.

On another note... Petcrazy and I propose...

WTT: 1 massage with 20something y/o asian girl and caucasian red head for 2 hot ricordia polyps.

:arrow: KIDDING!!

hahaha. :mrgreen: :biggrin: :redface:

Petcrazy
08-12-2005, 09:33 PM
-breaks down onto her knees and cries-
Oh why! WHY must you tease us so!

J/K LOL....figure eh? Murphy's law and all that. :bad-word:

You should post some pics of them anyway, let us admire from afar...yes yes...

Nemo
08-13-2005, 12:03 AM
For that deal I will go buy 2 to trade with ya :biggrin:

SeaHorse_Fanatic
08-13-2005, 12:21 AM
Nemo, is your wife ok with that trade :biggrin: Mine isn't. :frown:

Nemo
08-13-2005, 12:30 AM
was planning on inviting her :biggrin: party time :drinking:

Petcrazy
08-13-2005, 12:56 AM
LOL Oh yeah, planning on just adding some booze to the mix and hopefully end up with a reeeaaally FUN party? Riiight LOL

Ha ha

Nemo
08-13-2005, 01:04 AM
hey I can dream can't I

albert_dao
08-13-2005, 04:35 AM
Holy crap, this thread is starting to look like a bad dialogue in a massage parlor...

Xtasia
08-14-2005, 12:58 AM
which you would know all about, right Al? :P

Edmonton Eskimo
08-14-2005, 01:07 AM
c'mon people this is a family room :mrgreen:

GobiGurl
08-14-2005, 01:12 AM
Sooo..... Adding a brunette to the mix is definetly out then, lol :razz:

albert_dao
08-14-2005, 02:39 AM

Well, yeah, of course!

I like my sessions at the message parlor to be long and socially engaging with happy endings.

LostMind
08-14-2005, 04:23 AM
I'm liking this board more and more with all these women invading :)

Sorry, my ricordias are all in my buddies tank... and none are ripe for fraggin anyways.

Nemo
08-14-2005, 04:55 AM
Sooo..... Adding a brunette to the mix is definetly out then, lol :razz:

Not at all, plenty to go around :BIG:

Petcrazy
08-14-2005, 06:03 AM
Ha, now all we need is a blond....ooooo Chriiiistyyyyyyyy

Xtasia
08-14-2005, 06:14 AM
http://www.8trackheaven.com/Images/glen_frey.jpg

This thread is officially locked down. NO FUN ALLOWED!

Justin
08-14-2005, 07:24 AM
What the hell is wrong with you people?

I thought I was safe from this crap if I stuck to the buy & sell forums, here I thought I would get rid of some yuma I have taking over the tank, then this crap.

And to think I had my posts edited while this crap is here, what the hell is wrong with the mods?

As if this kind of garbage will ever entice commercial interest.

Reading this crap makes me want to:

removed due to content

Xtasia
08-14-2005, 07:45 AM
^^^^

No Offense buddy... but Petcrazy and I are looking for ricordia.. if you don't feel our playful request is acceptable then...

http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/10182/200.jpg

For you.

The europeans had it right when they allowed nudity but not violence... it's just the opposite here in the Americas... how sad... Make love not war!

Petcrazy
08-14-2005, 08:04 AM
I apologize if you have been angered by anything any of us have said. Though I honestly don't see what we have done specifically to frustrate you to this extent. Nowhere have we outright posted anything x-rated or descriptive, nor have we posted offensive images.
It was just a joke about a massage, it was pretty innocent really. By no means was it meant to enrage you.

Our interest in ricordia is genuine, while our massage offer was not. If anyone thought we were serious on that matter they would be greatly mistaken. I apologize once again for our jesting not being of your taste or any inconvenience we may have caused you.

But if you are angry with something that has happened in the past which is unrelated to Ivy or I specifically, please do not take your anger out on us. We were only trying to crack a joke, which apparently has gone too far.

I sincerely hope your day improves,

-PC

So, DOES anyone have any ricordia frags? hmmmmm

PS: Being French Canadian, I fully agree with Ivy on making love and not war. Yeah baby YEAH!

OCDP
08-14-2005, 05:41 PM
ouch Justin

First I think you need to take a step back from the computer and breathe... inhale, exhale.

Can you tell me what negative effects the conversations has on you?

You say you want to sell Yuma, well go ahead, put up a thread.. sell your Yuma.

Unless you are joking... which it doesn't seem so, you need to really lighten up. Enjoy the hobby, relax.... your getting angry over a few people posting messages on a website (and that is what your getting mad at in the long run)

rickjames
08-14-2005, 05:41 PM
What the hell is wrong with you people?

I thought I was safe from this crap if I stuck to the buy & sell forums, here I thought I would get rid of some yuma I have taking over the tank, then this crap.

And to think I had my posts edited while this crap is here, what the hell is wrong with the mods?

As if this kind of garbage will ever entice commercial interest.

Reading this crap makes me want to:

Dude, everytime you get on this board you have a hissy fit. Why don't you chill out, and while you're at it, get rid of that disgusting .gif file? I didn't come on canreef to see that. :evil:

vanreefer
08-14-2005, 06:02 PM
no doubt if you don't like don't read it... could the mods remove the nastys

GobiGurl
08-14-2005, 06:13 PM
c'mon people this is a family room - Dude, everytime you get on this board you have a hissy fit. Why don't you chill out, and while you're at it, get rid of that disgusting .gif file? I didn't come on canreef to see that.

Your both right, we all know it, it takes a certain maturity level to accept that a joke is a joke and move on. There are a lot of different personalities on canreef and I respect the opinion of others and apologize if I offended anyone, not intended. Have a great day! Ivy, call me regarding the ricordia.

Lynn

EmilyB
08-14-2005, 06:41 PM
My, you have really exhibited a level of maturity there Justin. I wonder if you should be dealing with the public ?

Aquattro
08-14-2005, 07:18 PM
Justin, your behaviour is just not acceptable here. Stop or leave.

Justin
08-14-2005, 09:28 PM
Let me explain.

In 01 this board was a great source of info regarding local people and what was going on with local tanks. It was armature but good.

Then it started to swing to bashing stores and took on a negative tone, which lately has been fixed, but the content is so far from good, it's total crap.

Could you ever imagine going to one of the big boards in ANY forum on ANY topic and reading garbage like this? Joking, not joking, who cares? It's crap and has nothing to do with reefing, selling or buying ricordia.

Basically the content on this site has been going downhill till the point it's worse then what I would expect from a teen chat room on yahoo or MSN or something.

Stop or leave, leave I will.

Your going to have to find someone else to do Sept tank of the month, shouldn't be hard.

Feel free to delete my account. Back to reef central where the conversation is intelligent.

HimSelf
08-14-2005, 09:40 PM
Wow and I thought my "Free Anemone" posting got lot of heat :eek:

Some one, not saying any names here needs to realy chil out :exclaim:

If you don't like the jokes then stop reading it!! What's so hard about that?

Aquattro
08-14-2005, 09:41 PM
Stop or leave, leave I will.

Bye. :rolleyes:

Sorry folks, back to buying ricordia. Have fun!!

trilinearmipmap
08-14-2005, 10:05 PM
On the topic of Ricordea, can someone advise me about placement in the tank to bring out their best colours?

I always thought of Ricordea as medium light type of things. However I noticed under medium light mine fade to a tan/brown colour, while under lower light they are purple with green highlights.

Since they are such a pain to attach I thought I would run it by here before I try relocating all my Ricordea.

TrailFish
08-14-2005, 11:01 PM
If all you want is a single polyp or two, you can have them for free. :exclaim:

props
08-15-2005, 03:39 AM
will have two frags available in two weeks i'll post it once it heals from being fragged

Petcrazy
08-15-2005, 04:29 AM
Are those the same frags we spoke about when I was picking up the blue polyps the other day right?
They are pretty.

christyf5
08-15-2005, 05:19 AM
FYI Justin, after your last little fiasco on here you were dropped as TOTM (which was about 2 days after we asked you) as we figured you wouldn't last long here. Seems we were right :rolleyes:

Seems silly typing this out as he isn't going to read this but I just thought I should clear that up.

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming......

Yay Ricordeas!

I got one from Jesse and even though I whined about getting one from the main tank :razz: he gave me one from the frag tank, assuring me they were the same. He was telling the truth! They were!!! :wink: Dang sweet color, orange and blue :biggrin:

EmilyB
08-15-2005, 05:31 AM
How do you keep those things happy anyway ? I think I tried fragging mine too soon.....(what's new :rolleyes: ) but they didn't seem to really be thriving anyway. :confused:

Xtasia
08-15-2005, 06:35 AM
Grats christy, I liked Props Rics too but he said you already put dibs on them...

I understand you have to feed Rics too.. the idea of feeding a mushrooms seems weird :D

hockey nut
08-15-2005, 07:40 AM
I have 2 x 250 wt MH and 4 x 110 wt vho Atinic and my rics are placed mid level in the tank. I haven't had any problems yet ( knock on live rock ) and they seem to be growing well.

I can't say I have ever fed my Rics so I don't know if it makes a difference or not. The book I have says they like "moderate illumination and "may" be fed plankton or newly hatched Artemia" but they obtain much of their energy from zooxanthllae.

HTH :biggrin:

props
08-16-2005, 01:20 AM
Grats christy, I liked Props Rics too but he said you already put dibs on them...

I understand you have to feed Rics too.. the idea of feeding a mushrooms seems weird :D

i've seen my ricodia closed up when flakes lands right on top of them but as far as actual feeding i don't bother..

can my 10g nano be the tank of the month? i'll move half of my corals from the big tank for picture purposes :lol: :lol: :lol:

adidas
08-16-2005, 01:31 AM

Well, yeah, of course!

I like my sessions at the message parlor to be long and socially engaging with happy endings.

LMAO... ah yes, happy endings...

Petcrazy
08-19-2005, 10:01 PM
Still looking for ricordea frags, preferably ricordea florida, but if it's a colourful ricordea yuma that'll work as well.

OceanAquatics
08-21-2005, 12:27 AM
Check out our vendor's forum post
http://www.canreef.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=18811