PDA

View Full Version : ASM G3 Protein Skimmer

Ruth
08-09-2005, 05:21 AM
I just ordered a new Bubble King skimmer so when it gets here I will be selling my ASM skimmer. Should be in the next month so if anyone is going to be looking to buy I am thinking say $325. I have used it for 8 months and it works great. As a matter of fact I am still using it until my new one gets here.

mr_alberta
08-09-2005, 05:32 AM
I just ordered a new Bubble King skimmer so when it gets here I will be selling my ASM skimmer.

:eek: :eek:

Sorry to jack the thread Ruth, but you have to post pics when you get it!

muck
08-09-2005, 05:45 AM
Yes ... pics!! :mrgreen:

LostMind
08-09-2005, 08:13 AM
I'm interested! When do you expect to have the G3 avail?

also interested in the bubble king :)

Ruth
08-09-2005, 12:40 PM
Will post pics of the BK when it arrives. It was ordered from Germany yesterday and expect delivery within the month but as we all know things can and do get held up in shipping and customs.
I may be able to make the ASM available sooner though as I do have another skimmer I can use on my system. Trying to get ready for holidays soon but will try and switch skimmers and pm you when done.

SerLunchbox
08-09-2005, 02:56 PM
PM sent

LostMind
08-09-2005, 04:01 PM
Ok, great :)

I've been waiting for a ASM/Euroreef skimmer to come available for a while now.

Willito
08-10-2005, 03:07 AM
hey Ruth, do you know of any vendors in North America selling these Bubble kings?

Ruth
08-10-2005, 03:26 AM
I only know of one in Canada. Here is a link and it is where I got mine from.
mailto:info@aquariumobsessed.com
There are a few in the States and most of them seem to be zeovit dealers - probably because zeo is European and these skimmers are made there I believe. The one I am getting my zeo stuff from is
evolutionaquatics.com
I highly recommend either one - both are great to deal with. Just make sure you are sitting down when you see the price tag attached to these babies!

Ruth
08-14-2005, 11:57 PM
I had someone ask me for a link to the Bubble King skimmers. I don't know how to post links but here is the website for you to cut and paste.
http://english.royal-exclusiv.de/index2.htm
As there was interest expressed in this forum about the Bubble Kings I have just kept it here but if it belongs in another forum - product reviews?- can one of the mods please move it and accept my apology for posting in the wrong place.
With regard to the ASM I consider it sold to lostmind.
Thanks

Ruth