PDA

View Full Version : Acro Bugs Gone?????

Scavenger
08-07-2005, 07:14 PM
Well just before I went on my annual week long fishing trip, I noticed red bugs on a couple of my acros. What a bummer! I desided to wait until I got back before taking any action (ie interceptor).

Being worried about my tank, I cut my trip short by a day. To my surprise when I got home, even after careful inspection, I couldn't find any bugs on the acros. What the??? :confused:

I've been watching closely and nothing. I did notice though that my rainford goby is now checking out and hovering around the acros. This is new behaviour for him. I wonder if I have a acro bug eating super fish in the tank??? Wouldn't that be cool. The other possibility is that I was informed my tank almost hit 90 while I was gone as a fan got unplugged.

Not going to get my hopes up too high, they could just be hiding or something, but keepin the fingers crossed. I'm just baffled as to where those little buggers ended up so incase of further outbreak, I'll have an idea of where to start. This just plain confuses me.

Gools
08-07-2005, 07:34 PM
That's cool to here. Congrats!!!!
What other livestock do you have in your tank, out of curiousity?