PDA

View Full Version : FS: riccia

fishface
08-07-2005, 05:49 PM
i've got several chunks of excellent, healthy riccia if anyones interested in FW plants...$5 http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b304/finface/ricciafarm.jpg

picture if you're interested :biggrin:

fishface
10-04-2005, 03:56 AM
bump...

Diana
10-04-2005, 05:22 PM
Hey Im just setting up a FW planted tank... I'll be interested soon if you dont mind holding onto it a bit longer! (like a week?)

Thanks
-Diana

fishface
10-04-2005, 05:26 PM
Hey Im just setting up a FW planted tank... I'll be interested soon if you dont mind holding onto it a bit longer! (like a week?)

Thanks
-Dianahey Diana, i've pretty much got a constant supply of it so if i don't have any in a week(sale pending)it's usually only another week or so before i have some more to sell. i've got several other smaller ones that are on the way to becoming on the market too so not to worry.

trilinearmipmap
10-04-2005, 07:28 PM
I was never able to get the stuff to grow well so I gave up on it, if you can post your tank parameters (light, substrate, nutrients, CO2) that would help a lot.

fishface
10-04-2005, 07:51 PM
I was never able to get the stuff to grow well so I gave up on it, if you can post your tank parameters (light, substrate, nutrients, CO2) that would help a lot.light is 300w on a 55g, substrate is a mix of eco-complete and flourite, nutrients are roll-yer-own type liquid dosed daily and co2 run at min. 30ppm. i also have some that grows well in a low-tech next to nothin' tank so go figure :lol:

trilinearmipmap
10-05-2005, 01:47 AM
Let me know what plants you have if you are interested in any plant trading and I will bring plants down next time I am in Vancouver if you want.