PDA

View Full Version : New tank

Axial Corillite
09-22-2002, 02:33 PM
Man Ilove this tank :D
90g allglass corner drilled.

web page (http://photos.msn.ca/myfiles/folderview.aspx?Folder=4gPozhciq6biIOeGBWuPROnR5xm x5LCWA6P99NIAbMw%24&trk=tcupview)

StirCrazy
09-22-2002, 03:42 PM
Due to heavy traffic on MSN Photos, this page cannot be displayed. Please try again in a few minutes.

thats all I get there.. :(

Steve

Aquattro
09-22-2002, 06:24 PM
Access denied for me unless I install some crap.
Mike, I can host your pics if you want.

Reef_Ready
09-22-2002, 07:23 PM
Mike maybe you can help me out. I've been asking around, but to no avail... what is the distance from the drilled hole in the bottom of the tank to the side and back of the tank in your AGA 90g?

AJ_77
09-22-2002, 08:18 PM
Mike, I can host your pics if you want. <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Brad, would that be at islandreef.ca? I would prefer that to having a .NET passport account shoved down my throat. I think you should promote that a little more aggressively. ;)

Alan

Aquattro
09-22-2002, 08:43 PM
Alan, I offerd Mike the assistance because he's helped me out a lot with stuff in the past. I don't really want to get into "hosting" anything. If you needed to post a pic you can email it to me and I can give you the url to post, but I won't give access to my server otherwise. A an aside, most people with an Internet account have web space from their provider....it just needs to be activated (or used)

AJ_77
09-22-2002, 09:45 PM
Pardon me, when I saw you offering one for Fudge as well, I thought maybe you were branching out in anticipation of the gov't downsizing, and doing something with islandreef. I don't mean to suggest that you become a web host, but as you've offered more than once, visions of a central reefsite repository danced in my head.

Sensitive topic, or is it just this medium again?

Alan ;)

Aquattro
09-22-2002, 10:26 PM
Alan, I guess my tone wasn't obvious. I wasn't trying to be snarky or anything. I just run my own servers from home and am not able to pile stuff on them. A central site would be a good idea, but would cost somebody something. The gov't down-sizing has passed by me once again, so I'm there until Feb 14 now. It's delayed my plans a lot and I do continue to look for alternate sources of income, but I want to stay far away from anything IT related for now :D

Axial Corillite
09-23-2002, 12:26 AM
sorry i didnt realize you had to sign up for a
stupid msn account. I'll try somthing else.

StirCrazy
09-23-2002, 12:33 AM
if I can ever get on there I will repost them for you mike.. but that darn MSN digital pic place is so busy you can hardly get on it..

or just e-mail the pics to me or Brad and we wil get them up for you

Steve

AJ_77
09-23-2002, 01:18 AM
As an aside, most people with an Internet account have web space from their provider....it just needs to be activated (or used). <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Mike, do you have web space available with your Telus account?

That may work better. smile.gif